The Elven Heritage Legacy: New Chapter 9/18/2016

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

The Elven Heritage Legacy: New Chapter 9/18/2016

Post by Scribal_Goddess »

The Elven Heritage Legacy is a plotty legacy following the lives of generations of Elves who immigrated to Riverblossom Hills through a portal between worlds, who go about their daily lives almost entirely unaware that there is something very fishy going on in the fabric of reality. The story focuses on the descendants of Haldir Elvensong, who cannot remember anything before he stepped through the world portal, and who once made a deal with a wizard for a magical cure for his wife: up to five generations of his descendants will be in the wizard's debt, should he ever call upon their assistance...

Master Chapter List

For newcomers, I recommend starting at Sisterly Love or Memoria: almost everything that came before will be explained eventually during that, the pictures are better and you'll save all the time I put in before changing to a less observational style. You'll also miss the jarring change in custom content somewhere around 2011, and the fact that the first six or so chapters were written by a high school junior, with all the subtlety that such authorship entails. There will be a full synopsis when I finish the generation in a couple of chapters.

Newer Chapters:

Chapter Fourteen: Senioritis
Hubris: an Elven Heritage Legacy Interlude

For everyone else: I've just put up Chapter Fifteen: Cum Laude

(The continued collegiate shennanigans of the Elvensong family and their friends.)
Last edited by Scribal_Goddess on September 18th, 2016, 6:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Elven Heritage Legacy: New Chapter 8/13/2014

Post by Teresa »

Calanthe is so pretty. :heart:
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

Re: The Elven Heritage Legacy: New Chapter 8/13/2014

I know, I think she might actually be the prettiest this generation. :D
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Elven Heritage Legacy: New Chapter 9/8/2015

Post by Ani-Mei »

I did read the whole thing over again, I had forgotten pretty much everything. I do get why it's taken you seven years now, life sucks when it gets in the way.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Elven Heritage Legacy: New Chapter 2/21/2015

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Nice interlude, even if it took me a few moments to remember who was who. Also, did you cure or find default replacements for the Greenmans? I did not see any indication they were Plantsims anymore. Also, don't be a stranger here there's a lot to do and be a part of still. Boolprop is still Boolprop after all. :)
Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

Re: The Elven Heritage Legacy: New Chapter 2/21/2015

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Nice interlude, even if it took me a few moments to remember who was who. Also, did you cure or find default replacements for the Greenmans? I did not see any indication they were Plantsims anymore. Also, don't be a stranger here there's a lot to do and be a part of still. Boolprop is still Boolprop after all. :)
Default replacements. I used the "Just a little growth" set by Hat_plays_Sims, as part of my ongoing mission to make my most commonly used creatures able to pass as regular sims. Most of the planty detailing is on the arms and legs, though, so it's hard to see when they're standing in the back of the picture.

Yeah. I cleared out for bit to concentrate on writing a book, but I've realized I can't indefinitely sustain only working on one project. :)
Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

Re: The Elven Heritage Legacy: New Chapter 9/18/2016

New chapter bump!

Chapter Fifteen: Cum Laude

And this marks the official start of generation 2!

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”