The Victorian Gentlemen of Yorkshire: A Legacy

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Hugotarian

The Victorian Gentlemen of Yorkshire: A Legacy

Post by Hugotarian »

Before our proper legacy shall begin, we must follow our heir, Charles David Forester, through his university woes and endeavors at Her Majesty's College as he discovers adulthood with his five flatmates.

A class system has been set in place––which affects and restricts career paths, clothing, and relationships. For a while, I have been building the Victorian town of Yorkshire, so my story begins in a sort of in medias res, although, along with Legacy guidelines, our founder has just been created. I did give him backstory, though. Couldn't quite help it!

For the purposes of a Victorian legacy, technology has been restricted, although not entirely eliminated, as I still allow telephones and typewriters (which act as computers, although the functions I let my sims use are limited).

You will have to bear with me, as I have just switched over my Sims 2 onto my MacBook Pro from my old PC, and I'm still rebuilding and redownloading all of the historically appropriate CC. This means that what I have to work with is still, for the time being, within the bounds of what I have had time to hunt and peck for. If you notice clothing, hair, and furniture historical discrepancies, it is most likely due to limited resources at the moment. However, if you do have any solutions you would like to offer, please feel free to mention them! The first two or so chapters will have relatively low picture quality. I apologize for this, as when I switched computers I completely forgot to readjust camera settings. So, you'll have to put up with some questionable quality, but it shouldn't be more than two chapters.

Thanks, and enjoy!
Kristen

Generation One: Charles David Forester

Chapter 0.1: 10 King's College Street
http://victoriangentlemenofyorkshire.bl ... treet.html
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Victorian Gentlemen of Yorkshire: A Legacy

Post by Sam »

:)
Spoiler:
I'm intrigued :) I'll admit I found it difficult at the beginning because it took me a minute to work out the text corresponds to the picture below it, but after I got used to that I enjoyed it!
Hugotarian

Re: The Victorian Gentlemen of Yorkshire: A Legacy

Post by Hugotarian »

Glad you're intrigued! :) Ha ha I totally understand. For some reason a lot of the legacies I've been reading recently have the text above the picture, and when I first discovered those I was SO thrown off. Maybe I'll throw in a little side note so people can prepare themselves.

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”