The Dusk Legacy 4/24/16

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
GustDragon

The Dusk Legacy 4/24/16

Post by GustDragon »

Last edited by GustDragon on April 24th, 2016, 7:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
WistfulRose

Post Counts

Re: The Dusk Legacy 1/30/16

Post by WistfulRose »

Yay! It's finally up! And I get to be the first comment! :spin:
Spoiler:
I really like Hemlock and his Commander stuff. And Malcolm! Oh Malcolm you are amazing! Love you sis!
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

You know it took me waay too long to notice that you were Rose's and Keika's sister. I win observation points!!!!
Spoiler:
Lack of observation skills aside. Great start to your first legacy. I really like the chapter size, and it's a fun read. Enayla skintones are the best, are you using another make on Nix's face? I noticed that the kiddos don't have the black around their eyes like she does. If you hit tab on your keyboard it'll let you go into cameraman mode and take super close pictures. Some computers can't handle it, but I find it very useful especially for makeover shots. You can literally get inside their faces, it's kind fun messing around with it. A very belated welcome to Boolprop, and I can't wait to see more!
Don't forget to add your simself to the Simself List. The link is in my siggy :D /shameless plug
Candi0207

Post by Candi0207 »

Spoiler:
Nice start. I just read the first chapter. I noticed that Malcomb was really staring Trevor down when he proposed! Lol.
GustDragon

Post by GustDragon »

Thanks everyone! Update!

Rosie:
Spoiler:
Thanks, Sister. Pretty obvious that you'd be the first comment since you watched me upload it.
Hemlock is a lot of fun to write, So I'm really glad you like him too. And I'm going to have to find a way to bring Malcolm back just for you. :wink:
Pony:
Spoiler:
Yay for observation! I'll be sure to get her up soon.
The plotted chapters are likely to be a bit longer, but I'm trying to stick as close as I can to fifty slides. I really like the Enayla skin tones too, as I'm using them here. Nix is actually wearing a face tattoo by Simmeringcat on Mod the Sims: here. I really like them, and more of them are going to show up later on. I've used cameraman mode for all of my pictures, and yes, it is really fun to get really close up to the sims.
Candi:
Spoiler:
Thanks! I saw that too, It was pretty funny!
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Hey there Gust. :)
Spoiler:
This is all your fault. I was going to just read one chapter and then go to bed. Now it's after ten.

But yeah, great start here! I know who I'm voting for in the heir poll. ;) I loved your getting excited about the university house having walls, then turning to the kids and commenting that those walls are practically frivolous. XD And hehe, I remember picking out some of those names for you! Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
GustDragon

Re: The Dusk Legacy 2/14/16

Post by GustDragon »

New chapter. It's got a glitch, but it's up.

Keika:
Spoiler:
Your username keeps auto-correcting itself. :P
He he! I kept you up!
Yep, thanks! I'm kinda curious who you voted for now...
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: The Dusk Legacy 2/14/16

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I just finished reading through University 2. The heir poll is closed! DANG!
Spoiler:
I would have voted for Buttercup.
This is really fun! I find the kids very fun, and it's hard to choose between them.
Spoiler:
Hemlock is such a character, and I look forward to seeing him being played out as a spare. But for heirship and leading the family forward, I prefer Buttercup, because of her niceness. Hemlock can be in command of the "royal guard," as it were, protecting the family with his knights and a lot of Elixir of Life. After he provides a stock of snapdragons, that is. Gotta love those snapdragons!

Now, I'm REALLY curious to find out what they'll find when they get back from vacation. Shouldn't they call home, and see why their mother was so panicked? What if she's in danger right now? Oh, NO!

Excellent way to start the drama, I think.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
GustDragon

Re: The Dusk Legacy 4/24/16

Post by GustDragon »

New Chapter!!! After so long waiting on an edit (Two months. Thanks, Wistfulrose.), I finally got it and got it up!

Michelle:
Spoiler:
Oh, good. I had already picked Buttercup, and it's good to know it would have been supported if it was open for longer.
Yes, Hemlock is pretty awesome! I'm actually thinking about starting a "Build a Royal Kingdom Challenge" with him. We'll see if that actually happens!
Why thank you, I was hoping it was. Most of the drama is probably going to go down in university though. It might be a while before I get back into most of the drama. :P
Thanks for reading!
WistfulRose

Post Counts

Re: The Dusk Legacy 4/24/16

Post by WistfulRose »

Haha, sorry about the two month wait, Gust. I've been pretty busy, anyway, I've been enjoying reading this for editing! You already know my reactions, so this will be short. Good job. :thup:

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”