Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Story Newsletter: September 2018

Post by Livvielove »

Hallå, Boolpropians!
Happy start of September! For some of us, this means the starting of school (myself included in that bunch), while for others it's just the start of a new month. However, for ALL Boolpropians it's the beginning of SimNaNoWriMo, as hosted by Ani-Mei! Ever wanted to participate in a NaNoWriMo, but didn't have the time? Or perhaps the month was bad? Or maybe like some you just struggled to produce anything non-Sims? Well this is your chance! Enter to be a part of this fantastic event and pursue several different ways of going for gold! Sign-ups will be open for just a while longer for those who have an inkling to participate! Let's get down to business, shall we?
[hr]

Hold up, everyone! A new challenge has come to town! Invented by forum's own, Rawla, the Close Encounters Academy (C.E.A.) creates a multi-generational challenge that's out of this world. You've been handed a top-secret mission: to become an Alien Ambassador, but could it be possible that it's more than you bargained for? This 3-generation challenge is a fast, fun way to get in touch with all of our inner aliens. Complete it and you get this cute metal to boot: Image
Find the rules here: Sims 2 | Sims 3 | Sims 4
[hr]

September Winners

Congratulations to our new winners!
Through Colourblind Eyes - A Sims 3 Legacy by itsjulie
<~~~>
Shades of Blue - a Sims 4 OWBC by Teresa
From the Author:
I started the challenge as a way to test out the rules for the Officially Wacky Boolprop Challenge (OWBC) and along the way we struggled to find our grove. But once we did, they have wormed their way into becoming one of my favorite families. My writing is mostly observational, but definitely dictated by the choices of my sims. While I go into it with intentions and goals, I find that my sims definitely have their own intentions that don’t always line up with mine. At this time, the final generation has been born so the end is coming soon. It has definitely been a wild and wacky journey, and it isn’t over yet!
<~~~>
Where the Willow Walks - a misc. Sims 3 story by Livvielove
About the Story:
Many stories start the same; they start in some place, during some time, with some people.

Yet what happens when the story begins before there is Time? What happens when it's in a place before places? What happens when it's not just about people?

This is a story about spirits, and more notably, the brightest spirit who ever lived and the shadow who loved her more than you could ever comprehend.

Let's just hope I tell it right. Shall we begin?
[hr]
Laugh your guts off at a chapter's hilarity? Cry at a moving moment in a story? Really like someone's picture-taking abilities? Give that someone a Kudos today! Click here! They won't know how awesome you think they are unless you tell them!
New Member Stories this Month: Give 'em a warm, Boolprop welcome!

New Stories this Month: Stop by and support our awesome members' new stories!

Anniversaries: Congratulations on a(nother) year with your story!
  • Liezemies celebrated FOUR years on Boolprop with Crowned To Be Sim on August 9th!
  • The Harwood Legacy by gretski6 celebrated TWO years on Boolprop on August 11th!
  • Lolitagoth's Aristocracy celebrated THREE years on Boolprop on August 18th!
  • Ani-Mei celebrated ONE year with Grassroots: A Sims 3 EPIC on August 16th!
  • The Starfish ISBI by skyegal23 celebrated TWO years on Boolprop on August 12th!
    Congratulations and may you have many more years of prosperous Simming and writing!
Story Kudos: You've been noticed!
  • What a ride - OWBC Skelton Challenge by singinghymns was started AND completed in one month! What an achievement!
  • I'm super excited to see somebodysangel back with her Rourke EPIC Legacy after a brief break! I'm so excited for generation 10!
  • Also in the boat with singinghymns is Audrey, who snatched a one-month completion on the Kennedy Cox Bachelor Challenge! What a rush it was to read, too!
  • Jenn swooped back in to reboot her Basset Legacy - which is also celebrating four years on Boolprop! What a challenge sweep! I'm rooting for you, Jenn!
  • Snowberry has come recently updated I Put Myself in a Legacy, a funny Tumblr legacy with some gorgeous pictures to boot! Go give some Tumblr love!
  • Teresa positively KILLED IT with her Bladderstone Baby Boom, which she can now throw down into her completed story category. What a win!
  • The Zale Family ISBI by ZaleISBI has also made a huge comeback after a short break! I'm so happy to see so many updates! It's like heaven on earth!
  • Another warm welcome back to sirladyjane's Skyes Family Legacy! It just makes me so happy inside to see so many people updating!
Sorry for being a bit late on this one, life got hectic.
Go out and spread some story love, and keep an eye out for all the Forum Events incoming! Happy August, everyone!
Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: 76561198311960642
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Story Newsletter: September 2018

Post by Blamsart »

Hohoho this new challenge sounds coooool, I may just try my hand at it!

Also SAME, school is coming soon and so is being BUSY haha. This is incredible still!
The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

Idiot+Insane+Crazy = Idanezy
An ISBI that is both Alphabetacy and Whishacy
help me

Image Image
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Origin ID: Rawla
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Amazing newsletter! I enjoyed it very much. There are so many awesome people here! :heart:
jcampbell
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by jcampbell »

Great job, loved it :thup:

I had no idea there was a new challenge. I will definitely need to check it out!
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Awesome newsletter as always, Livvie! I cant wait to check out some of these new stories!

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:

Return to “Misc Events Archive”