Score order for this round:
Spoiler:
Jesslb429
jcampbell
Heather
dbars107
Spoiler:
dbars107
Love the idea of the wedding dresses for the concept. Maybe different hair choices for each shot would have been better, or different settings (a past-like, a present-like and a future-like setting maybe? Idk) But still a really good entry :)
So nice to see those three wedding dresses as the theme choices! I would have liked to see a differnt type of freestyle pose though, perhaps showing how she could dance in the dress, because weddings have dancing. It just looks like another head shot to me.
I liked the theme but would have liked to see a bit more variety between the three shots
What a great theme, the dresses were gorgeous! I feel the freestyle bordered on a little too similar to the headshot though! Overall a very great job!

jcampbell
I really enjoy this one - strong story really works in your favour on this challenge.
Nice way to show Ember's growth as person/sim. We all learn as we grow and I love the idea of seeing how she grows in search of love. I would say I'm still kind of stuck on the present myself.
Nice theme, and well executed
I really love the story used here, Ember is very gorgeous! I really love love too, so I really loved the theme too!

Jesslb429
I really love this concept, plus the dogs are cute. I wish there was a colour delineation between the future and present shots - when I first looked at the set I thought you'd skipped present and put two future pictures!
Scooby-Dooby Doo! The 60's definitely qualify for the past, it's been 50 years since then...how time flies.Love the jet packing of ITF, one of my favourite things to do there. And a sweet double tongue pant for the present, perfect.
Nice job!
I love all the different shots! The pups were so cute! what a great addition to a totally great submission! I also love that the pups don't detract from the shots, just add to it. That takes a delicate balance, great work!

Heather
The editing on the shot is really good, and I like the direction you went. A really solid entry with good use of colour :)
Boil, boil, toil and trouble! Magic hands is always fun for a future of spellcasting.
Solid entry but would have liked to see a bit more creativity
I love the colors and especially the headshot! What a beautiful set of pictures!
call me Thai!
they/them

Return to “BTNM Archive”