Steam ID: crimml
Origin ID: re030
Great Britain

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

BNTM Season 12 - Round 3: GENRES

Post by Thaitanic »

BNTM Season 12 - Round 3: GENRES

Welcome to Round 3 of Season 12 of BNTM!

Round 3 Details
Requirements & information for round 3: This round is all about genres! Is your model a sci-fi star, a thriller fan or a rom com reader - or any other genre out there? Feel free to mix and match different genres for different shots and reference your favourite shows, movies, music or books in those genres!
  • 1 head shot of your model
    1 full body shot of your model
    1 freestyle photo
Photo editing is allowed
Be creative. Surprise us!

Judging will be based on
  • Your concept (be creative)
    The scene and background
    Your model position & expression
    Photography (technical details)
    Following the round rules
Deadline: 12th March 2018 19th March 2018
call me Thai!
they/them
dbars107
United States of America

Re: BNTM Season 12 - Round 3: GENRES

Post by dbars107 »

Spoiler:
Carly Burkett is an avid movie lover. Any movie...any time... except horror*. You name a movie and she can probably quote it to you! Her favorite Friday night activity is sitting down with a stack of movies and either following the same Actor from movie to movie, or picking a different Actor from each movie and following him/her to the next movie. As soon as the opening theme starts she is lost inside the movie for a few hours!

Sci-Fi Fantasy - Star Wars - fighting the Empire with Han Solo and Luke Skywalker!
head shot as Princess Leia

Action Adventure - Indiana Jones - hunting down precious artifacts and fighting off bad guys with Indy!
full body shot as Marion Ravenwood with Caleb Vatore as Indiana Jones

Romantic Comedy - Sabrina - a little like a Cinderella story
freestyle shot as Sabrina Fairchild with Caleb Vatore as Linus Larrabee

Her absolute favorite genre? Your guess is as good as mine!

*Growing up the 3rd of seven children (at the time) and witnessing your own mother murdering her lover/father of your own half-siblings will take any desire for horror away believe me! That and having the ghosts of your father and the fathers of your siblings wandering around each night...it's no wonder Carly grew up Insane!
jcampbell
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by jcampbell »

One thing most people don't know about Ember is her love of Cosplay. Ember enjoys most things that fall in the Sci Fi/Supernatural/Comic genre.
Ember can spend a whole weekend snuggled on the couch watching anything from Dracula to Monster High to Batman.
Spoiler:
Ember likes to throw different themed parties on the beach and this year her theme was Monster High. Ember went as her favorite character Operetta.
Head shot

Ember went to DC Comic Con this year that was thrown in her hometown of Brindleton Bay.
While she was waiting in line to get in she belched and embarrassed herself but she quickly got over it and enjoyed her day.
Freestyle

Ember attends the annual Vampire Masquerade Ball thrown by a rich and mysterious man that lives in Forgotten Hallow.
Fullbody
DSLady
Steam ID: dslady13
Ireland

Post Counts

Post by DSLady »

Madison Spencer
Dear Diary,
Spoiler:
Sometimes... sometimes I daydream about what my life might have been like if I'd tried other instruments. It's fun to think about, even if I'm mostly content with the way my life is going right now. I say mostly only because it's hard - really hard - trying to separate my new self from the version of me my label tried to present. I don't even know who I am anymore, but I'm loving where I'm going.

[Freestyle]
Roundtable Rival by Lindsey Stirling - Steampunk Western & Dubstep Violin
Maybe I could've been a violinist - a Classical Crossover/Dubstep Violinist, just like Lindsey Stirling! I love her sound and her style, she's so cool! She's really strong, too, and super funny. Not to mention I really love her hair!

[Headshot]
Level One by DJ Striden - EDM
Or perhaps I could've been a DJ! Mixing my own tracks and beats; full creative control to make whatever sound I wanted, with cool effects and everything! Imagine all the stuff I could come up with - I could make anything!! But, I feel like there's a kind of emotional disconnect? I don't know, I'm so used to losing myself in my own playing that I think it would feel weird for me to create it artificially.

[Fullbody]
I took a chance... I took a shot.... And you might think I'm bulletproof, but I'm not...[/size]
Or maybe, if I hadn't signed to that stupid label, I might never have left that soft, simple country girl behind. I kind of miss her, she was young and naive and content to just be. There was no fighting with managers or arguing with venues, no glaring spotlights and no blinding paparazzi flashbulbs.
It feels like an entire world away, and I don't know how to connect with her any more. I feel like a totally different person now, and I'm not sure how much of a good thing that is
The Gordon Legacy - Complete?
The Hot Ladies Association - Liv's Adventures in TS4
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Lottie Abbott
Modelling for Simlish Studios

Simlish Studios offers a range of classes for all ages, spanning across every genre of dance...
Spoiler:
[Full Body]

Slap dance like a true Three Lakes native...

[Headshot]

Become one with the heat by studying the art of the Twikkii Island fire dance...

[Freestyle]

...Or learn to pop, lock, and break dance better than anyone on the streets of Belladona Cove.
Jesslb429
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Location: Miles past sanity and a few feet from full blown loon
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Jesslb429 »

Posey Toth
Ladies of Literature

Girls. We rule the literary world.
Spoiler:
{headshot}

The mystery noir femme fatales...

{freestyle}

The strong women of our favorite dramas fighting for their own happiness...

{fullbody}

And the fighters combating dystopian futures to put things right.

Some many possibilities. Our only limit is our imagination. Because women rule the world on the page and in life.
ImageImageImageImageImage
26 Little Failures The Zany Zanes: An OWBC{Completed}
"Vastly complex while still being a little stupid"

Return to “BTNM Archive”