Steam ID: crimml
Origin ID: re030
Great Britain

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

BNTM Season 12 - Round 2: MILESTONES

Post by Thaitanic »

BNTM Season 12 - Round 2: MILESTONES

Welcome to Round 2 of Season 12 of BNTM!

Round 2 Details
Requirements & information for round 2: This round is all about life milestones - but high-fashion. (OoooOooOooOh~) Show us your model posing fabulously for a funeral, dressing decorously for a wedding, or gallivanting gracefully at graduation - any life milestone you can think of!
  • 1 head shot of your model
    1 full body shot of your model
    1 freestyle photo
Photo editing is allowed
Be creative. Surprise us!

Judging will be based on
  • Your concept (be creative)
    The scene and background
    Your model position & expression
    Photography (technical details)
    Following the round rules
Deadline: 12am, 21st February 2018 GMT
call me Thai!
they/them
dbars107
United States of America

Re: BNTM Season 12 - Round 2: MILESTONES

Post by dbars107 »

Spoiler:
Have you ever wondered how these glamorous supermodels live when not infront of the camera? Do they eat and sleep like other sims? Do they have families? Celebrations? Well, we here at Sim Life have decided to answer at least part of that... One of the new models competing in BNTM agreed to share some of her family life with us! Let's see what Carly Burkett has to say...

SL: So we're all curious...is a model's life all glitz and glamour all the time?
C: Goodness no! Not my life anyway... I'd say I'm just a regular girl just like anyone else! At least that's what the voices say...
SL: Voices...yes. Well...we're told that you have some celebration moments to share with us.
C: Yes, I do!

full body
So my younger brother - Eagon - just turned 21! I baked a birthday cake for him, and shot off a confetti cannon while he blew out the candles. It was so much fun!
Carly is wearing a quilted jacket and floral pants by Sim Style, shoes by Toe-to-Toe, and hair/makeup by Attacca Sims

SL: So you baked the cake? It wasn't catered?
C: Homemade is the best! I'm kinda good at baking cakes. My mom always made our birthday cake when my siblings and I were growing up, but it was me who made cakes inbetween birthdays to celebrate stupid stuff like first days of school, or maxing out a skill.
SL: Sounds like you had a fun childhood!
C: Well...it was definitely interesting. Anyways...here's the next picture.

free style
After Eagon turned 21 he was anxious to marry his highschool sweetheart - Sophia. I threw them an intimate wedding party in our garden with only a handful of our closest friends in attendance. It was such a beautiful ceremony! Makes me so excited about my own wedding to Caleb...someday...
Carly is wearing satin gown embellished with rhinestones along with over-the-elbow gloves by French Fashions, onyx necklace and rose teardrop earrings by Quartz, and hair/makeup by Attacca Sims

SL: That garden is beautiful!
C: Thank you... it's just some plants I got at Stuff Mart and tried to arrange for a nice area.
SL: You shop at Stuff Mart??
C: Well, yea. I could order stuff on the internet but I don't trust the Ghosts to deliver what I want.
SL: The...Ghosts...?
C: I don't like talking about them...let's continue! Oh, you'll like this next photo.

head shot
Everyone knows "first comes love, then comes marraige...then comes baby in the baby carriage" and it was no different this time! Eagon and Sophie were soon pregnant and it wasn't long before Sophie gave birth to twins Evan and Esther! I am so in love with my niece already...I just love to hold her and smell her skin. I like my nephew too...but Esther...she's got me wrapped around her little finger!
Carly is wearing a sweater/scarf combo by Fluff n' Stuff, and hair/makeup by Attacca Sims

SL: What an adorable little girl!
C: Yea, she really is. I'm glad she's a girl, because then the Black Widow will leave her alone!
SL: The...Black Widow?
C: Yes. My mother.
SL: Oh...uh...That's all the time we have! Thank you so much for sharing these life milestones with us! It's nice to see that even models are just regular sims like the rest of us! From all of us here at Sim Life, happy simming!
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Lottie Abbott
Modelling for She Magazine

She Magazine's newest campaign celebrates the beauty of being a woman, at any milestone in her life...

Warning: contains some ~high fashion~ nudity, but no naughty bits. ;)
Spoiler:
[Full Body]

From her first cycle...

[Freestyle]

To her first pregnancy...

[Headshot]

To her first strands of grey hair...
jcampbell
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by jcampbell »

Simstagram Elegance wanted to showcase a few of their up and coming stars taking part in life's various milestones.
Ember has had a few big ones in this last year and SE was there to capture every moment.

Spoiler:
Ember celebrated her 30th birthday with family and friends at the rooftop lounge in San Myshuno.

A few short months after her birthday, Ember's father passed away.
They held a memorial service at her mother's home where they all shared in the many wonderful memories they all have.

Ember ended the year on a high note. She had her first date since the divorce on New Years Eve.
She doesn't know where the relationship will go but she is happy with taking it day by day.

Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Charlie Haines
Spoiler:
Head Shot

One big milestone that almost everyone goes though is the pain of your first breakup. For Charlie, it happened at after a date at the local 5-star restaurant. Even though the night ended up horribly, Charlie looked fantastic!

Freestyle

On a happier note, one milestone that everyone looks forward to is becoming the legal age to drink "juice"! Charlie was so excited that she headed to the bar right away and got started before any of her friends showed up!

Body Shot

And of course, last but definitely NOT least, is your wedding day! Nothing can beat vowing to love and spend your life with another human being until you die, and maybe even longer than that. Cheers to the happy couple! :toast:

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
Jesslb429
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Location: Miles past sanity and a few feet from full blown loon
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Jesslb429 »

Posey Toth
For Moments Magazine
Spoiler:
{Headshot}
From that first dish that makes you realize it's finally time to take the plunge into vegetarianism...

{Fullbody}
To that big move away from the only home you ever knew.

No milestone is too small. Be it a pebble or a boulder, they all roll downhill the same.

Because, when they all stop rolling at that final, granite milestone, it will have lead us to that point.

{Freestyle}

Especially if you choke on a tofu dog at a Lucky Palms festival a week after moving to town.
ImageImageImageImageImage
26 Little Failures The Zany Zanes: An OWBC{Completed}
"Vastly complex while still being a little stupid"
DSLady
Steam ID: dslady13
Ireland

Post Counts

Post by DSLady »

Madison Spencer
Spoiler:
[Freestyle]
With nights like these, who needs the days?
Madison's first red carpet event will always be a night she remembers; the lights so bright and all the people there to see her, screaming her name.

[Headshot]
This is what dreams are made of...
Her first serious live show marks the moment that Madison knew that performing was something she wanted to do forever, and that nothing would ever beat that feeling.

[Fullbody]
I just gotta get out of this prison cell, one day I'm gonna be free...
Except, perhaps, the moment she ditched her label and realised that she could perform how she wanted, write what she wanted, stick up to the stalkerazzi how she wanted (in this case, a cheeky pose for their benefit), and that she'd never have to be micromanaged by someone else ever again. 

Relinquish the shackles indeed.
The Gordon Legacy - Complete?
The Hot Ladies Association - Liv's Adventures in TS4

Return to “BTNM Archive”