Global Moderator
Steam ID: crimml
Origin ID: re030
Great Britain

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

BNTM Season 12 - Round 1 RESULTS

Post by Thaitanic »

Here's the first group of results! So excited for R2 :)

Round 1 Top Three:
Spoiler:
Heather
Jesslb429
DSLady

This top three was TIGHT, with every step up from the third top to the second top to the top being all within .5 points!
Comments
Every number is one judge, 1. is judge one, 2. is judge two, etc. :)
Spoiler:
dbars
1. I enjoyed the story and this was a solid entry. I'd love to see more variety with outfits next time around, but I loved the makeup and hair you chose for her!
2. Headshot is slightly off center and a change in outfits for each hobby would have made it better. Other than that, very good first round.
3. Would have liked to see more variety in outfit/hair, and watch out for sims in the background like in the headshot. Nice job though
4. The outfit and hair could have been changed for each shot.
5. I love the colors in the pictures! I agree with a few others that an outfit change would've been stellar, but I really loved the story and the entry in general!

Jenn
1. I loved the outfits and expressions in your entry. The only criticism I have is the framing of the first shot is slightly weird, had to tilt my head to fully appreciate it - but the yellow theme was really nice and I liked the setting and props you used.
2. I liked the variation of backgrounds in each picture, I could definitely see the serenity in the yoga pic. I think I would do quite well in that environment for yoga.
3. Really like the last shot and the variety. Would have liked to see her a bit more prominent in the second shot though.
4. Gorgeous model and I loved the facial expressions and feel of each shot.
5. I love, love, love the expressions she pulled! I got a real good chuckle at the end! I do wish the full-body shot would've been front-on rather than side-view though!

jcampbell
1. I loooved the headshot and the shot framing, I just wish I could have seen Ember's face more often! Otherwise, your settings are nice and I'd like to see that continue in future!
2. Perfect framing in the headshot, would have liked to see more of that in the other two. Maybe an off-center shot of her face would help.
3. Headshot should be a bit more zoomed in but other than that, nice job!
4. Disappointed to see her face properly only once, but I loved the background settings.
5. I love Ember's face... I wish we could've seen more of it in her freestyle and full body! I still think she's got a super cute story and can't wait to see more of her!

Jesslb429
1. I really enjoyed this entry! Your story was strong and you framed your shots well. Loved the glamour of the last shot, but felt your model got a bit lost. However, the shot in front of the bonfire was great - good job.
2. I liked reading about her hobbies and the little stories behind them, good variation of backgrounds and expressions, well lit and nicely furnished. Love the evil face before tossing that little vial in the bonfire too.
3. Headshot should be a tad more zoomed in, but really great job!
4. I enjoyed the story. The third shot could have been zoomed in a little more, however the background setting was great!!
5. I really, really love the headshot, it had be giggling! All of these are framed beautifully! I'm blown away, keep it up!

DSLady
1. Your story is so strong. I loved the lighting in the headshot and the bodyshot, it was a well done entry! The framing of the gym shot could have been better, but the other two shots were really well done, so kudos.
2. Very interesting story developing in this entry, I am intrigued. Can relate to spending hours playing something. Well framed and great variations of the background and objects.
3. Great job!
4. I loved the story. Nice job!
5. The story blew me away, phew! I loved your headshot and the full-body shot was awesome! I love the various lightings and how you weren't afraid of trying something different.

mojot98
1. I liked the colours and outfit changes! You also had a good story that fit the brief well. I wish the shots were better lit, but that's not a major itch with the set. Good work.
2. Mind, body and soul (food) all essentials. Interesting to see how her story develops over the rounds. Intrigued by the mention of a rival chess player too, what better way to hone your skills than to go up against someone slightly better.
3. Headshot should be a tad more zoomed in (bust or higher), but I really like the last shot
4. ,I would have liked to see more of her face, but Nice entry.
5. I love the colors, though I wish we could've gotten to see more of her face! I love the freestyle shot! I can't wait to see more of her!

Heather
1. Fantastic shots, really loved the nature theme you took - they're all framed nicely and I'm excited to see more.
2. I would love to have a nice garden like that one day, also fishing. I did it for the first time way back when and it was fun. Love the natural lighting of fireflies too. I wonder if we'll see her running with her pack in later rounds. Nothing more natural than that right?
3. Great job!
4. Nice entry.
5. I love the settings and shots for your entry! I find myself pulled in by the beautiful lighting on the headshot! I can't wait to see more of this beautiful Lottie!
http://boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=237&t=3808 Check out Round 2!
call me Thai!
they/them

Return to “BTNM Archive”