Sims 3 Apocalypse Challenge Tournament

MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Sims 3 Apocalypse Challenge Tournament

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I just found out tonight that there is a Sims 3 Apocalypse Challenge Tournament starting in October! For those who are interested, there's a Facebook group and a wiki page with rules and sign ups.

Sims 3 Apocalypse Tournament page

You can find links to the Facebook group and other helpful links from there.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Seera
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Sims 3 Apocalypse Challenge Tournament

Post by Seera »

If anyone has any questions at all about the challenge and don't want to join the Facebook page or the Wiki, feel free to post the questions here. I am one of the adjudicators for the challenge and I can pass on tournament entries/scores/questions/whatever onto the other adjudicators.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Oh, Thanks!
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

For those reading my NeenerNanner Apocalypse, you'll want to know that I AM continuing it. But after reading a bunch of other entries, and for reasons only the Good Lord knows, it seemed like a BRILLIANT idea at the time, to start a second, official entry, in the tournament. :party2:

(Rarely have I ever seen a smilie that so perfectly illustrates my mood. Right down to the continued drinking of the beer, after the passing out. I don't drink, but the mood is spot on.)

Rosemary Hope is now in her second term at University, living in the apocalypse dorm, which I designed myself, and of which I am rather proud, struggling to make ends meet under full apocalypse conditions, and without even the ability to write novels, take day jobs, sell giggles, or ask for extra funds from the administration.

Yep. I'm running two Sims 3 apocalypses this month. I'll be posting both, but only the ones for my NeenerNanner apocalypse will count for the SimNaWriMo. I think what happened is all that pre-playing, and then writing seven chapters in one fell swoop kind of burned me out a bit. :jawdrop:

I'll definitely get three more chapters of NeenerNanner before Halloween, though.

Return to “Sims 3 Chat”