What's Happening in Your TS3 Legacy? Chat

lumasong

Post Counts

Re: What's Happening in Your TS3 Legacy? Chat

Post by lumasong »

Blamsart wrote:
lumasong wrote:
Blamsart wrote: You can never have too many babies, moar moar! Haha maybe you should send a few to boarding school
I think you cursed me. Now the father got abducted by aliens and came back pregnant, even though there's already 8 sims in the house, plus mom rolled ANOTHER wish to have a baby. She now has two locked in.

They both have Fertility Treatments, so I could be looking at 6 more kids.

EDIT: Apparently if you don't have room in your household, the baby just goes back to their home world. ...Now I'm disappointed.
Awwww what? Is the baby at least in your relationship panel? Like can you call it when it grows up? Long distance calls lol?

Nope :( Doesn't even appear on the family tree. Also didn't fulfill the want to have a baby.
jessika

Post by jessika »

So i started a legacy -- again. Im not officially writing it because honestly i hardly ever get passed the 2nd gen babies turning into adults. I dont know why. But! This time i want it to be different! Ive also changed my normal playstyle which is, click all the things --> 3rd speed repeat. Ive been playing slower. I also didnt make my sims jump into marriage the first day, and have paced things slower. Its much more rewarding.

My couple finally had their first child which was a girl named Wynnona. The founders cat had a baby named Piff. :)
ZaleISBI
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by ZaleISBI »

Hi Jessika! I hear ya on slowing down! Before I started documenting legacies, I too slowed things WAY down. It was really rewarding for me too! I saw so many little details that I'd missed... Challenges and rules made the game so much fun... It's been great!
Voguishstorm

Post Counts

Post by Voguishstorm »

I have to agree with you, Jessika. My first legacy wore me out because I was micro managing them and I stopped same place as you. To force myself out of the habit, I started an ISBI, so I only micro-manage one of them, and I get to see how fun it is to just let them do their stuff.
I'm at a point where even my heir I let him do whatever for his free time. My last post, I mentionned how it was killing me because of the toddler care (he had 5 to take care of practically alone). Well now his kids are all grown up, 7 of them total.

If you jump on my blog, I put them through a series of test in a kind of tournament. I'll also need lots of votes to choose who will be heir, so don't be shy. :)
ImageImageImage
ninaumi

Post by ninaumi »

Well, I'm playing my "Selfacy", in Midnight Hollow, but I haven't updated my story for more than 2 weeks... :guilty: There are things like my boyfriend's stay at my home for a long time, so we we're 24 hours a day together, and also "writer's block" are in the game, of which the latter is still present, and I hope I'll break the ice by writing in this section of the forum.
Spoiler:
Right now, my Founder (who is also my Simself) finally got engaged. She is 17- days into becoming an elder, so she needs quickly to get married and have a baby, too. I think their firstly great friendship, Nina being there for him, and finally their romance, was very sweet. I even managed to make him laugh, and to, well, kiss him,
and to get engaged to him. :D The Sim in question is Julian Poirot. :happyheart: :smirk: :tongue:
Edit: I also need me some EPs... I think I'll get back to my Sims 4 legacy at least until I get some of them.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Welll.... my simself just died by fire so I had to do a lot of cheating to get her back. It was interesting to say the least. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
nicholaplaysthesims
Steam ID: alpha_ddeathclaw
Origin ID: laaputa
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by nicholaplaysthesims »

*grabs megaphone* yo is anyone here???

anyway so i'm playing a perfect genetics legacy, still on generation one but the heiress has been born finally! baby #6. hope the others don't take too long!
Peanutbutter

Post Counts

Post by Peanutbutter »

I'm not very far into my legacy so far- my founder is still lawn living, and she's met somebody she likes a lot, but there's complications. Another Sim is bent on causing problems and drama..

TS2- Compact Legacy Upd 10th Apr 20 | Sweetheart Legacy Completed!
Widespot Never Knew What Hit It! Upd 22nd Dec | Be A Flamingo Among Pigeons Upd 3rd Jan

TS3- Party On My Lawn! Upd 8th Jan

Other stuff- Simblr :: Dreamwidth :: MTS downloads

KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by KatLovesPotatoes »

Oh, boy... let’s see... well, I just started, so not much. I have a toddler (bending rules a bit for story purposes), and she’s learned the potty skill, and currently working on walking. Her mom is now a firefighter... that’s going to be interesting. Praying she doesn’t die before she finds her future husband and has more kids.
Echoweaver
Origin ID: Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Echoweaver »

Squee! thanks for resurrecting the thread!

My Gen 6 patron just died. He was 102, so I can't really complain, but I'll miss him.

I think my stubborn Gen 7 patroness may have found her mate though....

(I'll check out your blog -- story-driven sounds good to me :) )
______________________________________________________________________________________
Waypoint: Nothing Is Free
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Echoweaver wrote:Squee! thanks for resurrecting the thread!

My Gen 6 patron just died. He was 102, so I can't really complain, but I'll miss him.

I think my stubborn Gen 7 patroness may have found her mate though....

(I'll check out your blog -- story-driven sounds good to me :) )
You’re welcome! 102 is pretty old for a sim. :slaphappy: Hope she has! Thanks! It’s pretty new, but hopefully I can update on weekends. Being a junior during the time that we are in is hard.
Echoweaver
Origin ID: Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Echoweaver »

My patroness Victoria finally hooked up with her mate! The romance is in the early stages :) However, she persuaded him to move in pretty quickly because Mermaids take forever to arrive anywhere when summoned because they swim.

So.... hypothetically, if you had an Equestrian Mermaid in your household, what would YOU do with him?

ETA: Yes, I admit, I replaced his genetics with a Sim from MTS because he started as Face One. But the personality is game-rolled. He's an Irresistible, Equestrian, Great Kissing Loser, and I forget the other one.

Loser might be useful with the Hydration danger, but Brave is the legacy trait, so eventually he'll probably need to use Happiness to change it.
Last edited by Echoweaver on September 24th, 2020, 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Waypoint: Nothing Is Free
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Echoweaver wrote:My patroness Victoria finally hooked up with her mate! The romance is in the early stages :) However, she persuaded him to move in pretty quickly because Mermaids take forever to arrive anywhere when summoned because they swim.

So.... hypothetically, if you had an Equestrian Mermaid in your household, what would YOU do with him?

ETA: Yes, I admin, I replaced his genetics with a Sim from MTS because he started as Face One. But the personality is game-rolled.
Interesting! Well... *checks cards I made for the kids, because I have not memorized what name goes to which kid yet... especially since Eric and Hans are literally identical to me.* Elsa... is currently painting. What it is, I’m not sure yet, but I’m sure it’ll be good, because I have that AMAZING painting replacement mod.

Edit: That’s Anna in the background thinking of her imaginary friend. ALL the kids got imaginary friends. So... not a lot of pics in the story of them, and all Alana did as a kid was play with her IF and do homework... and that’s boring. At least I have a picture of 3 of the kiddos doing homework in front of the school for the 1.6 update. :/
Also, the only reason I know that’s Anna, is because she’s the only kid with her dad’s skin color. So... she stands out. A lot.

Edit 2: I also have a heir poll going on, on both the Wordpress site and on here (Sims 3 Story Polls). It’s for the second gen heir. I’m pretty nervous and excited about who’s getting picked. Especially since I usually pick heir for myself, and... yeah...

Edit 3: And we certainly need a painter, because they literally have less than §1,000 simoleons... and Rose Ann quit her job once the five were born. So... Elbert is the only one who works and he’s STILL on level one of his career. So... they’re not doing well. Hopefully Elsa painting will help a LOT. It would help even more if she becomes heir, but... I’m not going to say my favorite, because I don’t want to force anyone to pick a certain kid.

Edit 4:
Heir poll on Wordpress:

https://theclearwaterlegacy.wordpress.c ... on-2-heir/

Heir poll on Boolprop:

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=6662

Return to “Sims 3 Chat”