What's Happening in Your TS3 Legacy? Chat

To pretend is the lunatics legacy.
Forum rules
The Legacy & Challenge Story Update Threads have been revived! These are a fantastic group of threads where you can post every single one of your legacy or challenge story updates and shamelessly plug yourself! When you post your next legacy or challenge post, then feel free to post an update into the thread as well! And as if one plug isn't enough, at the end of the month someone will come along and post a big omnipost of all the updates that have been posted within the aforementioned month.
The (Un)Official Legacy & Challenge Story Update Thread: TS3

Re: What's Happening in Your TS3 Legacy? Chat

Postby lumasong » September 19th, 2016, 9:57 am

Blamsart wrote:
lumasong wrote:
Blamsart wrote:You can never have too many babies, moar moar! Haha maybe you should send a few to boarding school

I think you cursed me. Now the father got abducted by aliens and came back pregnant, even though there's already 8 sims in the house, plus mom rolled ANOTHER wish to have a baby. She now has two locked in.

They both have Fertility Treatments, so I could be looking at 6 more kids.

EDIT: Apparently if you don't have room in your household, the baby just goes back to their home world. ...Now I'm disappointed.

Awwww what? Is the baby at least in your relationship panel? Like can you call it when it grows up? Long distance calls lol?

Nope :( Doesn't even appear on the family tree. Also didn't fulfill the want to have a baby.
lumasong
Lemur Queen
House of Llama

Medals: 5
Story of the Month (1) Gold Writing Award (1) Teresa's Troll (1) Drinks on the House (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1)

Postby jessika » October 4th, 2016, 7:53 am

So i started a legacy -- again. Im not officially writing it because honestly i hardly ever get passed the 2nd gen babies turning into adults. I dont know why. But! This time i want it to be different! Ive also changed my normal playstyle which is, click all the things --> 3rd speed repeat. Ive been playing slower. I also didnt make my sims jump into marriage the first day, and have paced things slower. Its much more rewarding.

My couple finally had their first child which was a girl named Wynnona. The founders cat had a baby named Piff. :)
jessika

Medals: 1
Great Migration of 2014 (1)

Postby ZaleISBI » October 9th, 2016, 11:55 pm

Hi Jessika! I hear ya on slowing down! Before I started documenting legacies, I too slowed things WAY down. It was really rewarding for me too! I saw so many little details that I'd missed... Challenges and rules made the game so much fun... It's been great!
ZaleISBI
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Medals: 18
Golden Plumbob (1) Story of the Month (1) Boolprop NTM 10 Participant (1) Boolprop NTM 11 Participant (1) Boolprop Chef (1) 2014 Screenshot Event (1) Bronze Writing Award (1) Thanksgiving Turkey (1) 2015 Holiday Events (1)
2016 Valentine Events (1) 2015 Birthday Toast (1) 2015 Birthday Party Hat (1) 2015 Birthday Balloon (1) Happy Birthday (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) I Supported Boolprop! (1) Gary? (1) USA - Oregon (1)

Postby Voguishstorm » December 22nd, 2016, 8:10 pm

I have to agree with you, Jessika. My first legacy wore me out because I was micro managing them and I stopped same place as you. To force myself out of the habit, I started an ISBI, so I only micro-manage one of them, and I get to see how fun it is to just let them do their stuff.
I'm at a point where even my heir I let him do whatever for his free time. My last post, I mentionned how it was killing me because of the toddler care (he had 5 to take care of practically alone). Well now his kids are all grown up, 7 of them total.

If you jump on my blog, I put them through a series of test in a kind of tournament. I'll also need lots of votes to choose who will be heir, so don't be shy. :)
Voguishstorm
Mad Hatter
House of Woohoo

Medals: 6
Story of the Month (1) Bronze Writing Award (1) 2016 Valentine Events (1) Halloween 2016 (1) 2016 Holiday Events (1) Canada (1)

Postby ninaumi » March 31st, 2017, 4:23 pm

Well, I'm playing my "Selfacy", in Midnight Hollow, but I haven't updated my story for more than 2 weeks... :guilty: There are things like my boyfriend's stay at my home for a long time, so we we're 24 hours a day together, and also "writer's block" are in the game, of which the latter is still present, and I hope I'll break the ice by writing in this section of the forum.

Spoiler:
Right now, my Founder (who is also my Simself) finally got engaged. She is 17- days into becoming an elder, so she needs quickly to get married and have a baby, too. I think their firstly great friendship, Nina being there for him, and finally their romance, was very sweet. I even managed to make him laugh, and to, well, kiss him,
and to get engaged to him. :D The Sim in question is Julian Poirot. :happyheart: :smirk: :tongue:

Edit: I also need me some EPs... I think I'll get back to my Sims 4 legacy at least until I get some of them.
ninaumi

Postby Hollywood3015 » May 3rd, 2017, 10:12 am

Welll.... my simself just died by fire so I had to do a lot of cheating to get her back. It was interesting to say the least. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Medals: 1
Happy Birthday (1)

Previous

Return to Sims 3 Legacy Chat