The Family-Oriented Sim Challenge

Genevieve Peyton

Post by Genevieve Peyton »

This is just a little challenge I made for myself. It's easy, there are almost no rules, but I just thought it would be a fun one to share. There are probably other challenges very similar to this challenge. In all honesty, I created this challenge because the Family-Oriented trait is my favorite, and because I wanted enough kids in a challenge to use almost all my great CC.

The goal is to have 10 Generations, and the Founder/Heir has to have at least 10 children each generation. You can use any theme you like for naming or stories, and, in fact, that should be the most fun part about this challenge.

Here are the very simple rules (the point system is in parentheses):

- There should be 10 generations, just like a regular legacy (+10 points)
- Every generation should have at least 10 children (+10 points)
- For every extra child you receive an extra point (+1 point for every child)
- All Founders/Heirs have to have the Family Oriented Trait (+1 point for every generation)
- All Founders/Heirs have to complete at least one Family-related Aspiration (+1 point for every generation, -1 point for not completing one for each generation)
- If they complete both Family-related Aspirations (+2 points for every generation, not in addition to the previous rule, just +2 points per)
- For each completed (Level 10) career (+1 point)
- For every maxed (Level 10) skill (+1 point). For this one, you get a point any time a skill is maxed.
- For each other completed aspiration (+1 point). This includes Child Aspirations.
- For each finished collection (+1 point)
- For publishing the story on BoolProp (+10 points)

- Don't use cheats
- You can use any form of lengthening the lifespan of your sims except for turning aging completely off.
- Sims don't have to be married to have kids. You can have kids with whomever you like, and they still count.
- Adopted kids also count, but they must start out as infants.
- As long as the heir stays on the same lot, you can move on/off anybody you want. This includes friends, or whomever you need to make your story more fun.
- You can use any Aspiration rewards you like.
- You can use any form of CAS involvement you want, except for creating children. For example, you can start out with a couple as your Founders, but you can't start out with a couple and 2 kids as your founders. You can create spouses in CAS for your sims, you don't have to use random Townies (all though, I think we've all decided it's more fun that way).

Let me know if you have questions, or if this is too close to another challenge, or if I need more rules. Have fun! :cookie:
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Family-Oriented Sim Challenge

Post by Teresa »

Thanks for posting. This looks interesting, and I love lots of babies in my games...
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories

Return to “Sims 4 Rulesets”