Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Would you rather

Post by Hollywood3015 »

I made up a new challenge called would you rather. The based of the challenge is to get your sims to do crazy things or die.
--------------------------------------------
RULES
You start with 7 sims. Make them how you want. It won't really matter in the end because only one of them will live.
Each sim has a day [Monday-sunday] that they are assigned to do their work. That day is determined by you but once you decide their day it cannot be changed.
Each week has a wyr attached to it that each sim must choose, th3 kicker is it will be decided by dice not you the place.
A d7 will be rolled to determine which choice the Sim has to deal with. Odds = option 1, Evens = option 2 , and 7 = neither.
Your Sim can only get a neither once. When their second neither hits they have a choice, they can kill another sim in their place OR they can just die. The'choice' ofcourse is determined via roll. D6 , odds die, Evens live. This option can obviously only be used once but it keeps you in the game.
The last sim standing is the winner.

THE OPTIONS
1. Staying in a locked room with only a toilet and a fridge (no stove or counter) , or tread water for 6 hours
2. Not eat for a day or not use the bathroom for a day.
3. Not be able to socialize for a day or have no entertainment for the day.
4. Fight 2 sims or tread water for 4 hours
5. Only drink coffee (no food) or get locked out of the house
6. Spend the day finding gems(only allowed to stop for uncomfortable moodlet) or locked room for 3 days
7. Eat once that day or no bed for 2 days.
8. Befriend a werewolf today or eat bad food for rest of the week.
9. Adopt a baby or swim all day (from the time you wake up until 12 hours later.)

I am still trying to think of options so any suggestions and opinions would be well received. <3

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Return to “Sims 3 Rulesets”