Global Moderator
Steam ID: crimml
Origin ID: re030
Great Britain

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Boolprop's Next Top Model Season 12!!

Post by Thaitanic »

Happy New Year everyone! We hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a lovely New Year's Eve. To see 2018 in right, we're opening sign-ups for Boolprop's Next Top Model!

What's Boolprop's Next Top Model, you ask? BNTM is our official, semi-annual sim modelling competition. We have five rounds, all with different themes, where you can submit entries (a headshot, a body shot and a freestyle shot) of a sim model you create, and then each entry in each round is scored by our panel of judges (*cough* mods *cough*) out of 10 based on your creativity and to a lesser extent technical skill in setting up scenes, poses, etc - but it's a really fun and open competition. We then release a list of the highest three scorers for each round (without saying the scores!), and then all the points awarded to each person are totaled up at the end. The winner is the person who has scored the highest overall total!

What does this mean? It means we have NO ELIMINATIONS. Which means everyone who signs up can keep playing til the very end! You can also miss out on rounds - the only penalty is you default immediately to a score of *0* for that round.

The winner will get their hands on a fun medal especially for them: Image.

BNTM is one of my personal favourite events, & i'm so excited for this year! If you have any questions, please check out our question thread.

You can check out the entries for season 11 here! Ready to sign up? Head on over! The sign ups will be open until the 15th January, but don't worry if you don't get it in by then, you can still join in on our chat thread or in our play-a-long thread!
call me Thai!
they/them

Return to “BTNM Archive”