Lawful restriction by feralshal (TS2)

Lorinsv
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Lawful restriction by feralshal (TS2)

Post by Lorinsv »

(Saved from a web archive of the original Boolprop FightTheAddiction false! Source: https://web-beta.archive.org/web/200711 ... 32&t=25633)

Not so much a handicap, more of a restriction for the legacy - this is one I plan on testing myself in an unscored Legacy (because I want the founder to be a born-in-game Sim I'm rather attached to) with a naming theme of NCIS / CSI / The Practice (you could add other related shows as you prefer). The restrictions will be:

- Sims' first careers must be either Law, Science, Military or Law Enforcement, depending on who they're named after. Once they have reached the top of the career, they can only switch to a different career if it is an LTW for them.

- The founder must marry a Sim in one of the above career paths, or the NPC Policeman/woman. All future generations should ideally marry a Sim in these careers, but may marry a college sweetheart (who will then have to start in one of these careers).

- Life of Crime is a forbidden career. Sims are not permitted to take any job in this field (including teen / elder), nor may they marry / move in any Sim with this career. Any Sim in the family who expresses this as their LTW is banished from the family and must move out immediately.

- Pets must work in Security.

Not sure if I've missed anything obvious with where this could lead, but thought I'd share in case anyone else is interested. :D
Image Image
ISTJ

Return to “Sims 2 Rulesets”