So Many Twins by maskyna873 (TS2)

Lorinsv
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

So Many Twins by maskyna873 (TS2)

Post by Lorinsv »

(Saved from a web archive. Source: https://web-beta.archive.org/web/201504 ... ic537.html)

I just thought at this one...what if in a legacy challenge all the births would be twins?I curently have 2 variations for it.
1.For those who have OFB or twins hack.
a)Every birth in the legacy must be twins.
b)You choose for how many generations to play:5 or 10.
c)When gen5(10) is an adult, you marry them with a twonie/NPC(like usual)and don't use any twin hack or cheese cake.If the birth is a pair of twins, you win the challenge.If it isn't, keep trying!
d)Your sims only get to give birth once per generation.No "accidentaly clicked try for a baby"...well, if it is accidentaly, just hope not to hear the lullaby.

2.For those who don't have OFB or twins hack-or for those who don't want to use them.
a)You get to choose for how many gens to play:5 or 10.
b)your sims must try for a baby until she(or he ) gives birth to a set of twins.
c)The heir must be only form a pair of twins!
d)When gen5(or 10) is an adult, you have one chance to make a set of twins.Get her(him ) pregnant, and if the "chosen one" gives birth to twins, you won the challenge!Congratulations!WITHOUT USING THE HACK AND/OR CHEESE CAKE!

Here is the scoring system:
For variation 1:
a)For the identical twins(hair color): 5 points.
b)For the identical twins(eye color): 5 points.
c)For the identical twins(skintone): 5 points.
d)For the identical twins(facial features):each facial feature is worth 10 points.
e)For each set of twins:1 point(so 1 point per generation).
f)If the last birth is twins:10 points.
g)If you have more than one birth per generation, deduct 2 points for each unnecesarry birth.

For variation 2:
a)If you got twins in your first try for a baby:add 20 points.
b)If you got twins in your second try for a baby:add 10 points.
c)If you got twins in your third or more try for a baby:add 5 points.
d)For the identical twins(hair color): 5 points.
e)For the identical twins(eye color): 5 points.
f)For the identical twins(skintone): 5 points.
g)For the identical twins(facial features):each facial feature is worth 10 points.
h)If the last birth is twins:10 points.
i)If you have more than one birth per generation, deduct 2 points for each unnecesarry birth.

I wrote a lot-hope I didn't bore you.Just wanting to write all the rules, and not to forget anything.Please leave a comment, tell me what you think-and what do you think I should add to make it more interesting.Thanks!
~maskyna873
Image Image
ISTJ

Return to “Sims 2 Rulesets”