Page 1 of 2

The Black Widow's Lair *Chapter 6.2* 1/30/2018

PostPosted: December 23rd, 2017, 2:25 pm
by dbars107
Hello... I'm a Watcher and I'm a Simaholic... :wave:

Ok...so I've been reading all these crazy challenge stories and I just get so inspired! :bounce:
I've been wanting to try a Black Widow challenge since Sims 2...but could never bring myself to do it. :shifty:

Well...I've decided to try. :jawdrop:

May I present "The Black Widow's Lair" - a 100 Baby Challenge

Rules
- Vampire Matriarch
- DIfferent father for each pregnancy
- Only Non-Vampire DNA Donors
- Only natural born Vampire children count towards the 100 total
- Age up early allowed on Toddlers with 3 in each skill, Children with A's, and Teens with A's. Babies age up naturally OR on their birthday.

Did I miss anything? Hmm... :hmm:

Here we go! Enjoy and Happy Simming!

Chapter List (in order to save space)
Spoiler:


Father/Child List
Spoiler:
Scarlet Burkett - Black Widow (Creative, Evil, Neat)

Dennis Kim (Loves Outdoors, Neat, Perfectionist)
---Aaron - Vampire (Evil, Active, Neat)
---Bane - Vampire (Hot-Headed, Perfectionist, Neat)
---Carly - Vampire (Insane, Creative, Neat)

Geoffrey Landgraab (Family Oriented, Good, Outgoing)
---Daunice - Vampire (Creative, Outgoing, Family-Oriented)

Felipe Hand (Bro, Kleptomaniac, Romantic) ...well...that explains a few things...
---Eagan - Vampire (Neat, Bro, Loner)

Aarush Banerjee (Bookworm, Family-Oriented, Perfectionist)
---Fabio - Mortal (Bookworm, Perfectionsit, Family-Oriented)
---Gabby - Vampire (Creative, Perfectionist, Evil)

Dominic Fyres (Neat, Music-Lover, Self-Assured)
---Hannah - Vampire (Independent - Toddler)

Darsh Srivastava (Bookworm, Neat, Romantic)
---Iain (Infant)
---Jace (Infant)

Donor #7

Re: The Black Widow's Lair *Chapter 2.2* 12/25/2017

PostPosted: December 25th, 2017, 1:38 pm
by dbars107
Two new chapters are up!

Re: The Black Widow's Lair *Chapter 3.3* 12/28/2017

PostPosted: December 28th, 2017, 8:35 am
by dbars107
3 new chapters up!!!

Re: The Black Widow's Lair *Chapter 3.3* 12/28/2017

PostPosted: December 28th, 2017, 1:27 pm
by mojot89
I see you're becoming like me and becoming a challenge addict! I'll have to dive into this tomorrow when I'm more awake! But for now, sleep

Re: The Black Widow's Lair *Chapter 3.3* 12/28/2017

PostPosted: December 30th, 2017, 1:37 pm
by dbars107
mojot89 wrote:I see you're becoming like me and becoming a challenge addict!


I do blame you...lol. I'm also trying a drift challenge...you will really laugh if I ever get that one wrote up :roll:
Spoiler:
think in multiples...and not just pregnancies...
I must be insane.


Let me know what you think of this one when you catch up. I have at least 3 more chapters I need to type up and 3 more sim days to play before I can block out another chapter. Fair warning...I'm sick of birthdays...LOL

Re: The Black Widow's Lair *Chapter 3.3* 12/28/2017

PostPosted: December 30th, 2017, 10:44 pm
by mojot89
Reading this is on my to do list for tomorrow!

Re: The Black Widow's Lair *Chapter 3.3* 12/28/2017

PostPosted: December 31st, 2017, 5:39 pm
by mojot89
Just finished reading and I love it!

Spoiler:
The death dungeon is great! lol! I really like your concept and wish I had thought of that! lol!

What do you do with the urns and tombstones?

Re: The Black Widow's Lair *Chapter 3.3* 12/28/2017

PostPosted: December 31st, 2017, 7:15 pm
by dbars107
mojot89 wrote:Just finished reading and I love it!

Spoiler:
The death dungeon is great! lol! I really like your concept and wish I had thought of that! lol!

What do you do with the urns and tombstones?


Glad you liked it :)

Spoiler:
I wish I'd thought of your Glassbolt idea, lol!

I was moving them to the roof so she couldn't mourn and they couldn't break stuff, but after several more paintings by her I'm moving them and the pictures to the basement. The next chapters we see some ghost action, lol

Re: The Black Widow's Lair *Chapter 3.3* 12/28/2017

PostPosted: December 31st, 2017, 9:22 pm
by mojot89
dbars107 wrote:
Spoiler:
I was moving them to the roof so she couldn't mourn and they couldn't break stuff, but after several more paintings by her I'm moving them and the pictures to the basement. The next chapters we see some ghost action, lol


Oh good! That's what I was gonna suggest! It'll be her crypt! hahaha :rotfl:

Re: The Black Widow's Lair *Chapter 3.3* 12/28/2017

PostPosted: December 31st, 2017, 10:27 pm
by simfulicious
Love this! Very funny, yet twisted at the same time lol!

Re: The Black Widow's Lair *Chapter 3.3* 12/28/2017

PostPosted: December 31st, 2017, 11:49 pm
by dbars107
simfulicious wrote:Love this! Very funny, yet twisted at the same time lol!


Thanks for reading! I'm having fun in a twisted sort of way, lol. I normally avoid the "evil" trait like the plague so this is a new experience for me completely. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Re: The Black Widow's Lair *Chapter 4.3* 1/1/2018

PostPosted: January 1st, 2018, 9:50 am
by dbars107
Happy New Year everyone!

3 new chapters are up!

Enjoy :)

Re: The Black Widow's Lair *Chapter 4.3* 1/1/2018

PostPosted: January 1st, 2018, 11:38 am
by graymondaysleep
Happy new years!!

I really love this! Maybe it's the sadistic side of me that likes the idea of the challenge, I don't know. Your founder is gorgeous and she makes me want to play the sims 4 again!

Spoiler:
All of your young kids are giving me hives lmao! I love toddlers so much in TS2 & TS4 but having so many, and multiples of them as well, is honestly a nightmare for me! I wish you the best of luck in raising them LMAO!

Re: The Black Widow's Lair *Chapter 4.4* 1/2/2018

PostPosted: January 1st, 2018, 11:16 pm
by dbars107
graymondaysleep wrote:Happy new years!!

I really love this! Maybe it's the sadistic side of me that likes the idea of the challenge, I don't know. Your founder is gorgeous and she makes me want to play the sims 4 again!

Spoiler:
All of your young kids are giving me hives lmao! I love toddlers so much in TS2 & TS4 but having so many, and multiples of them as well, is honestly a nightmare for me! I wish you the best of luck in raising them LMAO!


Thanks for reading!
Spoiler:
I was going crazy...lol. Read the newest chapter for a taste :)


And here is the latest chapter!

Enjoy :)

Re: The Black Widow's Lair *Chapter 4.4* 1/2/2018

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2018, 5:53 am
by mojot89
Spoiler:
So. Many. Birthdays. :jawdrop: :dizzy: well at least that is over! lol do you have the good schools lot trait? That will help with them getting good grades and aging up early. In my 100 baby challenge, it only took two days for my kids to get A's right after aging up.

Another idea I had was to add a back door only for the family that way the kids dont have to go through the front of the house. Then the frint can just be for the mom and her "victims" lol

Re: The Black Widow's Lair *Chapter 4.4* 1/2/2018

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2018, 6:14 am
by simfulicious
Spoiler:
love.love.love! Your sarcastic humor is THE BEST! And if Scarlet can't beat them, she might as well join them! (in reference to the dollhouse).

Re: The Black Widow's Lair *Chapter 4.4* 1/2/2018

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2018, 7:59 am
by dbars107
mojot89 wrote:
Spoiler:
So. Many. Birthdays. :jawdrop: :dizzy: well at least that is over! lol do you have the good schools lot trait? That will help with them getting good grades and aging up early. In my 100 baby challenge, it only took two days for my kids to get A's right after aging up.

Another idea I had was to add a back door only for the family that way the kids dont have to go through the front of the house. Then the frint can just be for the mom and her "victims" lol


Spoiler:
I do not have that trait on...I will when I go back in game though, lol. Thanks for the tip! :) Also...the covered deck has the side entrance that is for household (and butler) only :) I had to leave the gate to the deck unlocked so Actual guests can get in there, lol.


simfulicious wrote:
Spoiler:
love.love.love! Your sarcastic humor is THE BEST! And if Scarlet can't beat them, she might as well join them! (in reference to the dollhouse).


Spoiler:
Thank you! I'm glad someone enjoys my humor, lol. I'm not surprised she destroyed the dollhouse (Aaron gets that evil streak from her) but the timing...she'd just fixed it for the umpteenth time, LOL


Thanks for reading ladies!! The next update will have... *gulp* ...14 birthdays :dizzy: :faint:

Re: The Black Widow's Lair *Chapter 4.4* 1/2/2018

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2018, 12:11 pm
by mojot89
14?! I think I would die! lol

Re: The Black Widow's Lair *Chapter 4.4* 1/2/2018

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2018, 7:18 pm
by dbars107
mojot89 wrote:14?! I think I would die! lol


I might...lol!

I might be able to shorten that number, but...there's going to be a ton of birthdays no matter what I do at some point so...

7 teen birthdays (4 immediately because 4 A's) and then YA's. Whee!!

Re: The Black Widow's Lair *Chapter 4.4* 1/2/2018

PostPosted: January 3rd, 2018, 7:34 am
by mojot89
At least the birthdays means your challenge is moving along lol. Age them up and kick them out! That's my motto! lol