Page 1 of 5

Operation Repopulation: A 100 Baby Challenge *NEW 10.18.18*

PostPosted: September 1st, 2016, 3:29 pm
by mojot89

Re: Operation Repopulation: A 100 Baby Challenge *NEW 9.5.16

PostPosted: September 5th, 2016, 9:20 pm
by mojot89

Re: Operation Repopulation: A 100 Baby Challenge *NEW 9.8.16

PostPosted: September 8th, 2016, 8:26 pm
by mojot89

Re: Operation Repopulation: A 100 Baby Challenge *NEW 9.8.16

PostPosted: September 10th, 2016, 8:19 am
by cynicalbadger
Spoiler:
I am so unbelievably jealous of you getting twins on the first pregnancy! But what a result. They are super needy though so for that I am not jealous ;) Also, Jayce is a hideous human being, I didn't realise sims could be so cold!

I've never EVER been successful talking to monsters, and I've had a lot of trouble with them. I am so glad the nightlight exists


I love how streamlined the writing is, can't wait for more!

Re: Operation Repopulation: A 100 Baby Challenge *NEW 9.8.16

PostPosted: September 10th, 2016, 7:22 pm
by mojot89
cynicalbadger wrote:
Spoiler:
I am so unbelievably jealous of you getting twins on the first pregnancy! But what a result. They are super needy though so for that I am not jealous ;) Also, Jayce is a hideous human being, I didn't realise sims could be so cold!

I've never EVER been successful talking to monsters, and I've had a lot of trouble with them. I am so glad the nightlight exists


I love how streamlined the writing is, can't wait for more!


Spoiler:
I was completely surprised! I was hoping to save the multiples until I had some teens to help us take care of them! Well, I guess that didn't happen! hahaha

Yeah, I couldn't believe what Jayce did! I mean he asked her! And then he said to never call. WTH is that!? I've never had that happen!

Good to know it's not just me! It never seems to work out. I wonder it anyone has been successful?


Why thank you! Thanks for reading! :)

Re: Operation Repopulation: A 100 Baby Challenge *NEW 9.13.1

PostPosted: September 13th, 2016, 3:55 pm
by mojot89
Chapter 4 is up!

Chapter 4 - Sibling Love

Re: Operation Repopulation: A 100 Baby Challenge *NEW 9.13.1

PostPosted: September 13th, 2016, 4:30 pm
by simfulicious
I commented on the blog.

Re: Operation Repopulation: A 100 Baby Challenge *NEW 9.13.1

PostPosted: September 13th, 2016, 4:57 pm
by mojot89
thanks! ^_^

Re: Operation Repopulation: A 100 Baby Challenge *NEW 9.13.1

PostPosted: September 14th, 2016, 5:47 am
by cynicalbadger
Spoiler:
THOSE MONSTERS! They're so infuriating, you have got to get those lights in ASAP! Such cute children and a boy as well! Can't wait to see these kidlets grow :)

Re: Operation Repopulation: A 100 Baby Challenge *NEW 9.13.1

PostPosted: September 15th, 2016, 12:57 pm
by mojot89
cynicalbadger wrote:
Spoiler:
THOSE MONSTERS! They're so infuriating, you have got to get those lights in ASAP! Such cute children and a boy as well! Can't wait to see these kidlets grow :)


Spoiler:
I KNOW! thankfully that situation is rectified! lol


Update!

Chapter 5 - Can We Keep Him?

Re: Operation Repopulation: A 100 Baby Challenge *NEW 9.16.1

PostPosted: September 16th, 2016, 9:21 pm
by mojot89

Re: Operation Repopulation: A 100 Baby Challenge *NEW 9.18.1

PostPosted: September 18th, 2016, 3:42 pm
by mojot89

Re: Operation Repopulation: A 100 Baby Challenge *NEW 9.18.1

PostPosted: September 18th, 2016, 5:17 pm
by Hollywood3015
I love this so much ! You make me wanna start my own 100 baby challenge

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Re: Operation Repopulation: A 100 Baby Challenge *NEW 9.18.1

PostPosted: September 18th, 2016, 6:29 pm
by mojot89
Thanks! It's such a blast! It definitely isn't boring that's for sure! Hahaha! If you do start one and post it, make sure you let me know! Thanks for reading!

Re: Operation Repopulation: A 100 Baby Challenge *NEW 9.18.1

PostPosted: September 20th, 2016, 5:54 am
by cynicalbadger
I'm getting all caught up now!

Spoiler:
Twin girls again! Mate, we need to swap games. You are having THE BEST LUCK! I also like to age the kids up in birth order and twins and triplets together otherwise it would just be weird. It's always so sad to see first babies go but now there is room for more!!


Gosh, Chapter 6 looked like hard work! I'm glad you persevered

Re: Operation Repopulation: A 100 Baby Challenge *NEW 9.18.1

PostPosted: September 20th, 2016, 1:42 pm
by mojot89
cynicalbadger wrote:I'm getting all caught up now!

Spoiler:
Twin girls again! Mate, we need to swap games. You are having THE BEST LUCK! I also like to age the kids up in birth order and twins and triplets together otherwise it would just be weird. It's always so sad to see first babies go but now there is room for more!!


Gosh, Chapter 6 looked like hard work! I'm glad you persevered



Spoiler:
I KNOW! I can't believe how lucky I've been in my game! But I'm a bit worried that it's gonna bite me later on. I've never had so many girls like that before. So I'm worried that when my next matriarch takes over, she'll only have boys! lol I'm sending good vibes to you :goodvibes: so you get your multiples!


6 was a nightmare...I'm so happy it's over lol!

Re: Operation Repopulation: A 100 Baby Challenge *NEW 9.22.1

PostPosted: September 21st, 2016, 11:41 pm
by mojot89

Re: Operation Repopulation: A 100 Baby Challenge *NEW 9.22.1

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2016, 8:48 am
by Pony
Yay I've gotten caught up!
Spoiler:
Not one set of twins, but three!!! Talk about lucky :D however twins do crowd the house up quite a bit. Those dads man, they can't stay at the hospital for the life of them.

Re: Operation Repopulation: A 100 Baby Challenge *NEW 9.22.1

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2016, 9:52 am
by mojot89
Pony wrote:Yay I've gotten caught up!
Spoiler:
Not one set of twins, but three!!! Talk about lucky :D however twins do crowd the house up quite a bit. Those dads man, they can't stay at the hospital for the life of them.


Spoiler:
I know! i must have some really good luck! And also with the number of girls! 6 out of 9! I can't believe it! I do agree that they crowd the house. I'm hoping these two will be easier to take care of since I've got 4 teens in the house as well to help out. I do wonder if the dads vaporizing is a glitch. I don't remember that happening before...maybe EAxis will fix that for us at some point. lol


Thanks for reading! :)

Re: Operation Repopulation: A 100 Baby Challenge *NEW 9.22.1

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2016, 9:57 am
by cynicalbadger
Spoiler:
I have hot headed sims that get SO MAD for absolutely NO REASON! It's the same with gloomy sims and sadness. I always think I'm doing something wrong but ... it's just them.

Haha! London was the mail man! I've never seen a sim get caught before.

I also am glad to be far gone from school and not having to do homework anymore. More time for sims.

More twins!! You are repopulating this operation like mad. You're doing so well!