200 Little Feet: A Sims 2 100 Baby Challenge *On Hiatus*

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

200 Little Feet: A Sims 2 100 Baby Challenge *On Hiatus*

Post by Ani-Mei »

What's this? A Sims 2 challenge? I must be in the wrong place. You'd think so but I'm not, truth is I need to get away from the annoying crashing of Sims 3 and go back to a simpler time. A time where I could have more than eight in a house and more than one family per hood. I am returning to my beloved Apocalypse hood, Angel's Haven to bring you a 100 baby challenge! It's a trip down Nostalgia Road and a chance to see my famous characters in 2018. Care to come along with me? :spin: :steer:

Introduction: Meet The Baby Mama
Part 1: Babies A1, A2, and A3
Part 2: Babies A4 and A5
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: 200 Little Feet: A Sims 2 100 Baby Challenge Oct.2

Post by Livvielove »

This is fantastic Ani!
Spoiler:
I love Genetrix! I also really like your name theme you're planning for! Good luck! I can't wait to see the babies!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Livvie:
Spoiler:
I have no idea what kind of themed names I'll use for the letters but something will come to me. My apocalypse hood uses a lot of Christian and angel names so maybe something along the lines of old Latin names? I have no idea right now. I am curious to see who will show up to be Genetrix's baby daddies though, since I can CONTROL everyone and everything in that hood and no such thing as SP ruining my hook-up plans. The control freak in me is satiated with this challenge. Heh, and no public shaming if she has more than one current lover too as long as she doesn't get caught of course *cough*. I know my "special" males will probably not be breeding with her, there are just some of my male characters that I love too much with their current lovers to break up.
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Origin ID: Rawla
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

I forgot some of the things in Sims 2 until you mentioned them. Nostalgia! I love it. Started playing from Sims 1. So yup. Awesome that you're playing a challenge there.
Spoiler:
Genetrix is gorgeous! I love the meaning behind her name.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Rawla:
Spoiler:
It hasn't been that long since I've stopped playing Sims 2 and even I forget some things. I can't wait to see what I end up remembering as this challenge goes on. Heh, thanks for reading. I hope to make the challenge worth reading.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Has it really been 4 years since you played Sims 2?
Spoiler:
I guess it has. Missed seeing you around here. Me personally I seem to go through phases of wanting to play 2 and ones to play 3. Right now I think I'm back on a 2 phase after SimWriMo. LOL
It was cool seeing Angel again...I don't suppose all your gods are hanging round that hood too? Heehee.
Nostalgia.
OMG the first baby daddy is Ryker..er I mean Sinjin or whatever his name is in your game.
If he's wearing green pj's I'll squee. I swear I will. But he was always an awesome dad in my game, so hopefully Sinjin will be too.
I'd forgotten how bitey vamps are..I so rarely go downtown. Oh wait I'm playing in medieval hoods that don't have downtowns right now. *snort*
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Ash:
Spoiler:
I saw Diamos show up at Mary's Makeover Magic when Count Sinjin was buying new clothes, again something I forgot about in Sims 2. You have to physically go buy more clothes they don't already exist in the dressers in Sims 2. And no, his PJ's are red not green. Yes it has been four years since I've played Sims 2, had to double check myself and even what generation Hannah belonged to. >.< I totally forgot I finished my Apocalypse in six generations instead of like ten. The return of Bitey McHappy, my teens had better keep an eye on their daddy...when they're born of course. Anyway, I am anxious to see what the first baby is and whether or not Genetrix is more dominate than Sinjin in them.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Re: 200 Little Feet: A Sims 2 100 Baby Challenge Oct.8

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
Ah look Solan and Dalen are here. *squishes them* Although pretty sure Dalen no likey, but eh who cares.
Well 3 out of the 100 are out of the way. All girls so far.
Wow isn't there a mod that fixes the flashy fangs?
And isn't there one to keep him from going happy McBitey over everything?
Cute girls so far...good luck with those Q names.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Ash:
Spoiler:
I thought I had the mod that fixes the flashing fangs and Bitey McHappy but I suppose not. I mean it has been four years since I've played and I've forgotten nearly everything. I've seen Diamos, Dalen and Solan I'm just waiting to see who shows up next. Maybe Cori...<3 Yeah I was hoping for at least one boy so far but no bueno, ah well it's a long challenge still and plenty of time to see who shows up.
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

Spoiler:
Congrats on the first three babies! They're so cute! Just checking you're doing 100 babies, not 100 pregnancies, right?

Dumb question, probably, but I didn't know if I should ROOT for the multiples or weep for you. :lol: :thup: :whome:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Livvie:
Spoiler:
100 Babies so I am TOTALLY counting multiples in one go around, gotta get some use out of my Trips and Quads hack after all. 100 is actually a lot considering the most I've done is 26 and this is like four times the amount of my highest challenge. Which was also Sims 2 because it's just easier to have more than eight in a house, makes things a balance between harder and easier. More at once, sooner the challenge is finished. I don't even need to cheesecake twins in this challenge, the random button does it for me.
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Yay, you're back in the sims 2!!!
Spoiler:
Haha, even Dalen was unable to resist Alliana's charms. You can randomize personality with sim blender to fix the FBE. It won't change genetics, but at least you can mix up personalities. It might be batbox, it's one of the two. I'm tired and my brain hurts. The one challenge where Trips and Quads kinda work in your favor :D
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Pony:
Spoiler:
Yeah for this challenge and probably the Halloween challenge once it's finished. Only because Sims 3 is not working for me right now. I remember how to use the Sim Blender I will probably use it if the twins turn out to have the same personality as Alliana. There are some things I miss in Sims 2 and probably more from Sims 3, I'll manage somehow.
Miri

Post by Miri »

Nice to see you back in Sims 2. Been a while. You're off to a nice start. Neat seeing some of your old sims that I funnily enough remembered.
Spoiler:
Just some possible Q names for you.
Boys: Quentin, Quinn, Quincy, Quan, Quigley, Quaid,Quinlan, Quinby, Quill, Quick, Quest,Que,
Girls: Queenie, Quenby,Quibilah,Quinlan, Quinta, Qianru, Qiana,Queen, Quintessa, Qiandra, Qwynn,Quetzally,
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Miri: :wave:
Spoiler:
Howdy stranger, I was about to say the same thing about you. Did life eat you up? I think your simself is still running around in my games somewhere, I'll have to see if I can find her. And I will definitely make use of the Q names list, I was still wondering what I would do...but that's not for a while yet, I haven't finished the A's. And I still have to find baby daddies for the next nine batches of ten as well. I'll get to it, this is a long challenge.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Re: 200 Little Feet: A Sims 2 100 Baby Challenge Nov.8

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Just a quick comment, but I loved the update. Lots of fun to be had and some new babies... :party2:
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I just found this. It's so nice to see you back in Sims 2! I love Sims 2. Yes, it's different and takes adjustment.

100 babies! ZOMG! That's going to be hard, but at least you have the older siblings helping with the younger ones. It's not exactly *fair*, but it works. :rofl:

I look forward to seeing more!

Oh, btw, I read once that the FBE can be avoided if you just don't exit and reload the lot between births. Keep your sims as homebodies, and the FBE doesn't hit. Basically, what I read was that the game reverts to the first born gene's each time you reload (like it re-sets the count on spraying for bugs, so if you want plant sims, you need to keep your sims at home for quite a while). However, if you DO exit the lot and then reload, before you reload, you can enter Create-A-Sim, and put in 2 adult sims, then "play with genetics" to roll the die a few times, and that resets things with the FBE. No need to save the sims. Just do it before you load the family you're playing, and you should be good to go.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Noob:
Spoiler:
My gods are there from Hidden City visiting (see completed challenges and the thread The Quest For Peace and/or the Where Angels Fear To Tread Apocalypse if you want to know their stories better), and they wouldn't be as gorgeous if they weren't "divine", or did you mean Genetrix? Either way that's one thing I loved about Sims 2 was how gorgeous my Sims turned out. I tried to recreate them in Sims 3...but it's just not "them" you know? Also I did some playing of this challenge and I have more pictures, just have to probably wait until December when NaNo is over to get back to these challenges.

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”