BNTM Season 11 - FINALE Results

Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

BNTM Season 11 - FINALE Results

Post by Rosanna »

First of all, sorry for the delay. Second, thank you all so much for participating! All of the entries were AMAZING. Honestly, this has probably been the best season yet. You all did fantastic and this was probably the closest season to date. The margin between first and second place was tiny!

Also thank so much to the other judges (Abby, ZaleISBI, Thaitanic, and RavensAngel) for being so great and getting in their scores and comments every round.

We will also be awarding medals, one for the winner, and another for participants. We have yet to pick them out yet though, so stay tuned :lol:

Alright, so our winner of season 11 is....
Spoiler:
DSLady!!!!!
And rounding out the top three we have
Spoiler:
Gryffindork
and Heather!
Congratulations to the winner, and to everyone for having such amazing entries! We hope you had fun and hope to see you guys back for season 12!

Also one of the judges kindly left comments for this round:
Spoiler:
KatieCat
The PSA was brilliant. i think Todd really got across to us that we need to start thinking more about our Sims when we start challenges :-) wonderfully done.

Heather
For once, the inclusion of other sims in the shot didn't detract lol I love the whole "if you can't beat 'em" idea, and Michael definitely showed off the 3 A's of the Assylum

Gryffindork
As always, I adore Ceviche, but, the 2nd shot was a bit disturbing lol I don't even want to know how many meals you had to have him make to get those counters so filthy O_O Rocking the man-bun again...

Teresa
That "need to pee" animation in TS4 never gets old lol I really loved the way you included the dazed from illness into the 2nd shot to make your point.

Jesslb429
I love the last shot with Phea and her fiance. Legacies are about family, so it is only right that you included the spouse in that final shot :-) well done! She is lovely, but, I wasn't really sure what was going on in that headshot?

DSLady
How many times can I say Ash is glorious (apparently one more lol). She is extremely photogenic, even when mourning her loved ones.

modelmgt
Aleks is a gem. I love how his daydreams show the 2 polar opposite realities that could occur. those kiddies are disturbingly drugged looking in the 2nd shot lmao

singinghymns
I love how you brought in the last round as well :-) you really captured the first stage of a Legacy really well with Tia here. She is a beautiful Sim and well worthy of being a Boolprop Model contestant.

Return to “BTNM Archive”