BNTM Season 11 - Round 4 RESULTS

Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

BNTM Season 11 - Round 4 RESULTS

Post by Rosanna »

Great job everyone!! It's been such a great season so far, so excited for the rest of the finale entries.

Top three for round 4
Spoiler:
DSLady
Gryffindork
Heather
Comments
Spoiler:
KatieCat
A solid entry! Great work
I kinda got distracted by the "torso" that made a couple apperances, but love how creative the entry was, and Todd looks great!
Great work. Although I think the first two shots were very similar - so maybe a little more change in shot style!
I understood the girl being in the first shot, but it was distracting from Todd. I love the concept and story overall though!
lovely entry, but, as it was stated by another judge, the torso of the female sim really distracted from Todd.

Heather
Great entry! I like how you reworked it to give it a more creative angle.
I love this entry, and I think it is your best one yet!  Love the POV from the cow plant.  Great job!
A super clever entry, I loved the varied shots and the concept. Well done!
I really loved this entry, I can't fault it! Amazing concepts and original shots. You knocked this one out of the park!
Oh WOW, very solid entry! I absolutely love the idea of framing your shot through the cowplant's mouth. It's like the first time a kid sees a set of shark teeth and you stick your head through it (or was that only me?!?). The last shot was really disturbing, and an original take on the uses of a (turkey?) drumstick!

Gryffindork
Another amazing and hilarious entry. Great job!
Too funny!  Love his "vegan" face.  And his outfit in the boat!
Your shots looked good, and I love this insight into Ceviche and how fun he is as a character. A fun entry!
I really liked the last photo especially - it was funny, and shown off how handsome your model is!
Words fail. The look on his face in the final shot just says it all. If you know someone in RL who looks like Ceviche, give him my number ;-) the concept of taking the fullbody shot from above waas so cool.

Teresa
Great job! You've definitely stepped up the creativity
Love the wedding day with food approach!  Adorable!  Bright, fun entry!
Very creative take on the concept; a fun entry to see!
Good entry! I loved the creativity of this round. :D
love the concept of food and how it translates to an epic event such as a (per)sim's wedding day.

Jesslb429
Lovely entry! I liked your creativity here
Perfect!  Love the pie face.  2nd pic was a little dfiferent for posing, but still nice!
Fab entry. Did question the pose in the second picture but your story really helped pull it off, and Phea IS a model! I can understand the need to pose everywhere :D
Your entries are always solidly consistent - and always amazing. Yet another great entry - loved the creativity and the staging of the shots. And she manages to look stunning in all - even the last photo!
Phea is gorgeous, there is no getting away from that fact, the pie face was brilliant. I like the posing on the table to get a fullbody shot.

DSLady
Another great entry!
Super cute, LOVE the headshot, and love the use of the nectary!  Vampire limited her food options, and you did great with it!
Not a lot to mention here! A very solid and impressive entry, well done! :D
Your model is so pretty! I wondered what you'd do for food for this round, since your model is a vampire. A nice creative take on it!
I am a total Ashleigh fan-girl. Vampire and purple hair just rock lol but seriously. this was a well done entry when the only "food" on the menu was either plasma fruit or your friends...

modelmgt
The last shot didn't quite work for me, but nice job overall!
I thought the eyes on the lemon were cute, and facial expressions were great in this entry.
The lemons made me laugh; a solid entry!
Another creative, and humorous entry as always!
a little under-dressed for a cooking show there ;-) I bet the female (and some male) viewership shot through the roof after that. loved the eyes on the lemon, it just went so well with that "OMG someone's watching me" look that he had on his face

singinghymns
Great facial expressions, but it was a bit dark
I love that you captured variety in the facial expressions, but the overall entry is a little dark  Love the last shot!
The lighting in the first shot wasn't great but I loved the last two, and Tia is always lovely.
Great variety in facial expressions, although lighting could have been a bit better at times!
Tia is lovely, if I may ask, which was the fullbody and which was the freestyle :-) they both work for either :-) a very solid entry for a beautiful model.

Return to “BTNM Archive”