BNTM Season 11 - FINALE

Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

BNTM Season 11 - FINALE

Post by Rosanna »

BNTM Season 11 – Finale - Sims Challenge

Can you guys believe it?! It's already the finale round! This season has been incredible so far - all of these entries have been just amazing. Congrats for all the fantastic entries so far, and we're looking forward to seeing this last round. Good luck!

Finale Details
Requirements & information for finale round: Sims Challenges - Legacies, OWBCs, Asylums: we've all done them, but let's see your models trying their hand! Do a set of shots inspired by Sims challenges, you can choose one challenge or have different challenges for each shot!
  • 1 head shot of your model
    1 full body shot of your model
    1 freestyle photo
Photo editing is allowed
Be creative with our broad themes. Surprise us!

Judging will be based on
  • Your concept (be creative)
    The scene and background
    Your model position & expression
    Photography (technical details)
    Following the round rules
Deadline: October 9th
singinghymns
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: BNTM Season 11 - FINALE

Post by singinghymns »

What, I am first????

TIA PROVO
FINALE

Spoiler:
Tia knew better than to walk away from a campfire, but after the last round, she was exhausted and found herself sleeping on the ground... And her house a rubble behind her. And no insurance on her house, means she has to start over! Not only did she lose her house, but all her clothes and crops and everything!!!

After buying a few necessities, she escapes into her phone, one of her bad habits.

The day proved to be too much for our Tia, and she had to lay down and sleep. Hoping that when she woke, it would all have been a bad dream.
Jesslb429
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Location: Miles past sanity and a few feet from full blown loon
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Jesslb429 »

Phea DeLine
Moving On

“Hey Cal. It's Phea. I hoped to catch you at lunch, but I know you’re busy. Look, remember how we talked last time you visited about what happens next? Well I've been looking and there are some really promising places in the challenge neighborhoods. We could have a nice place with our savings. The only thing is the restrictions. I have some pamphlets and..just call me back. Love you.”

~~~~~~

“Phea. Sorry I missed your call. I did a quick search on these challenge communities or whatever. It's not an awful idea and they're all over the place. Monte Vista to Riverview. We could go where ever. If you want to check some out, I'll look over some info and we can talk. I love you and I miss you. Talk to you later.”
Spoiler:
To: Callum Spec (CalS759@boolprop.net)
Subject: Challenge Neighborhoods

Hey,

So, you know I just got back from one of the more local challenge neighborhoods. Ms.Park(the specialty relator) put me on some lists and gave me some info on ones that are closer. There's one called “The Apocalypse” over in Twinbrook. Luckily, trial stays only require you to adhere to rules once there. I could bring my dry shampoo, which was a huge help!!
They placed me with a relatively new family, so they don't have any kind of plumbing besides a very simple toilet. There were so many restrictions, almost too many for my liking and I'm sure for yours as well. I talked to her about taking me off the list for the EPIC(??) neighborhood trial. Apparently, they have baths and such, but they are outside and you have to use pondwater. I'll keep looking.

Love You,
Phea

[hr]

To: Callum Spec (CalS759@boolprop.net)
Subject: Challenge Trial. Let's try this again...

So...

Hi. I'm starting to think this whole thing might have been a bad idea. I've tried a few others and while they were interesting, I can't see us committing to in the long term. This is the rest of our lives. I went to try one out that had promise though. It's called a Wacky Challenge or something( I don't remember). It was pretty laxed and if you want a better cash break, you can add on mini-challenges.
I stayed at standard home and they have a huge amount of flamingos! I was tempted to steal one, but Ms. Park said you have to have three for every member of your family! Crazy right?! The only thing that worries me is that this place has a four generation MAX residency. I was kind of hoping to leave behind enough so that our family wouldn't have to worry or struggle for generations. Speaking of which, they require 3 pregnancies each generation! I want kids, but I thought maybe 2. Ms. Park made me pose with the flamingos. She said if I lost the competition, she would hire me for pamphlet photos. I laughed, but I don't think she was joking.

I don't know what to do with this. Let me know your thoughts.

Love you,
Phea

[hr]

To: Ms. Leeane Park (ParkReality303@plumbob.com)
Subject: Thanks and Goodbye

Ms.Park,

It's Phea Deline. I wanted to send you an email. Obviously. Anyway, I wanted to thank you for your efforts in trying to find my fiancee and I place in one of the specialty neighborhoods. We looked over all the options and were about ready to make a decision. Then a friend of ours told us another way to start over with little funds. We are sorry that we have to part like this but Cal and I have already started our life in Sunlit Tides.
We don't have a lot, but we will be able to do things at our own pace and leave behind a legacy for generations to come. Cal and I are finally together after a long time apart and couldn't be happier to be together. We included a photo for you and we owe you a lot for your help.

Best wishes and goodbye,

Callum Spec and Phea DeLine
Photos are in the following order: Headshot, Body,Freestyle
ImageImageImageImageImage
26 Little Failures The Zany Zanes: An OWBC{Completed}
"Vastly complex while still being a little stupid"
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Michael Kovic
The Three A's of An Asylum Challenge
Spoiler:
Headshot

Anger:
This is a mistake. Somewhere, someone has made a horrible mistake. You are not a qualified doctor, and you are definitely not capable of running an asylum. You pound on the reinforced glass doors in protest, but nobody is outside to hear your cries...

Full Body

Anxiety:
This is starting to become worrisome. Is anybody coming to let you out? Who is going to help these patients?
It certainly won't be you; your sanity is starting to slip, and soon you'll be needing somebody to save you...

Freestyle

Acceptance:
This is fine. You are one of them now. You don't know who they are, exactly; the other patients have disappeared, the voices in your head have stopped talking to you, and your only companion is a volley ball with a face drawn on it. But it doesn't matter.

You survived. You are the last one standing. You won.

...right?
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: gryffindork7
Origin ID: gryffindork7
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

Ceviche Palakaya
The Life (or Death) that Could Have Been
Spoiler:
Ceviche often muses that if he hadn't been born so good-looking, his lot in life could have been totally different.
(Freestyle)

It's hard to say if he would have been able to stomach the glamorous life of a legacy founder.
(Full Body)

But of course, with a creator manager like his, there are worse challenges he could have fallen into...
(Headshot)
Image Image Image
modelmgt
Location: Trailer Towers, or astride JoJo the Magic Circus Elephant.
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by modelmgt »

Aleksander Klein
What Does Your Future Hold?
Spoiler:
*This final selection of Aleksander's photos will be legacy-inspired in concept. *
#1: Where is Aleksander Klein this evening? He awaits a lovely lady named Brandi at a table set for a dinner date, in which he plans on proposing!
There's nothing to do in the mean time but sit and fondly think on what kind of future they might have together. . . V V (Head-shot)

#2: It was not terribly likely, but he realized that it was possible for them to part ways down the road. V V
What if something happened to Brandi? What if she left him for some other studly sim-fellow?
These things normally happened after a slew-and-a-half of children, and left the dump-ee asking 'Why me oh sweet, cruel(insert divinity here)?'
Maybe it wasn't so amusing to think about all of that squalor after all. . . V V(Full-Body)

#3: Then there was the future they both dreamed of; one full of happiness and warmth, light and laughter.
He wished he could stay in this vision all day, but even though his dream-self beckoned him, his real-life awaited! V V (Free-style)
The Freshnfruity Uglacy II: Rebirth Chapters 1-11: Updated 9-5-2016

Freshnfruity's Livejournal
These Things Just Seem to Happen 1-9:Updated 9-1-22
Fugly Scrapbook & Polls
DSLady
Steam ID: dslady13
Ireland

Post Counts

Post by DSLady »

Ashleigh James
A Legacy Of Her Own
Spoiler:
Being a rejected generation five legacy heir herself, Ashleigh figured it would be ideal to go back to her roots when starting her own legacy.
(Freestyle - insp.)

However, being immortal means living through the constant battle of skilling and attention seeking children. Perhaps not the most pleasant experience!
(Headshot)

Though the least pleasant experience of all is knowing that you will outlive all ten generations of your legacy.
(Fullbody)
The Gordon Legacy - Complete?
The Hot Ladies Association - Liv's Adventures in TS4
KatieCat

Post by KatieCat »

Todd Cho
Challenges: Fun, or just torture?
Spoiler:
(freestyle)
Challenges have been around forever. New ones are made up constantly, like the Rags to Riches challenge we see Todd attempting now!

(fullbody)
But are these challenges what our sims need? I mean sure, the asylum challenge shown above is usually finished quickly enough. But sims get hurt along the way! And what for?

(headshot)
I'm sure you think it is the "accomplishment" factor for creators. But how many creators do you know that have started a legacy, as seen above, and never finished it? I'm sure you yourself have done this yourself! Please, if you start a challenge finish it! And think twice about how you treat your sims along the way!

This has been a PSA from the SCC (Sim Challenging Community).
Oh, Baby! A WYDC
Thanks Nicola for the set!
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Savanna Gentry
Surviving the Apocalypse
Spoiler:
Savanna wakes up and looks around. The dream was so real that she expected to see a husband lying next to her. Things have been weird since she moved to this town and took a position at the local science center.
As she starts to get out of bed, she looks around and doesn’t recognize anything.
This isn’t her house!
Whose house is this and how did she get here?!?

Savanna slowly turns in a circle taking in the very small shack she is in and tries to remember the previous night.
She had a drink, but only one, and then went to sleep – alone – in her own bed.
How did she wake up here – and where is here?!?

Savanna walks outside and realizes the man from her wedding dream is standing in front of the house.
He introduces himself and explains that overnight there was an apocalypse and she was transported to a safe location in order to help rebuild.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories

Return to “BTNM Archive”