BNTM Season 11 - Round 3 RESULTS

Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

BNTM Season 11 - Round 3 RESULTS

Post by Rosanna »

We're almost at the finale, guys! Congrats on all the amazing work you've all done so far. This might just be one of the closest seasons score-wise we've had so far.

Top three for round 3
Spoiler:
gryffindork
DSLady
Heather
Comments
Spoiler:
KatieCat
I would have liked to see him centered a bit more in the second shot, but great work!
I love this entry, and I think you had a great idea and executed it well!
The second photo was super fun and interesting; solid composition throughout. My only issue is the lighting but that might be TS4 thing so I'm not penalising for that. Overall really nice!
I really loved the second photo, it was really well shot. However, I dont think the other two photos were as well staged. I think you could have been more creative with them.
the look on his face is classic, but I was distracted by the pile of laundry. Who doesn't love a good mirror-selfie, it was a very unique way to set up the fullbody shot, but again the boot rack distracted me (hmm maybe the issue is I'm distractable). I adore the third shot, it has this whole "yeah, I'm a cop, but, cops gotta chill sometimes too. Even at the office".

Heather
Great entry. I didn't take points off for this, but it did feel a bit more "7 deadly sins" than bad habits.
Fun Entry! I enjoyed the theme. I feel like your Sim is always SUPER coordinated with the background.
Your composition is really solid; loved the progression throughout the shots, sense of choronology was really good. An interesting take on "bad habits".
Really great entry, all 3 pictures were strong. I love the staging, and facial expressions of your model and you can tell you put alot of effort into this!
I absolutely loved the look on his face in the first shot, having done that myself, I know it's apt. The excess of flies detracted from him a bit in the second shot, but the third shot pulled the score up again, love the editting of the trash into the shot.

Gryffindork
So creative and funny, and that second shot is so well done. Another fantastic entry!
Great job taking something he had to do three times and keeping it original.  I love this dude, and his "mun".  Too funny!
A hilarious and very well done entry. Good use of game mechanics! I'm a big fan of Ceviche and you really give him character and story!
Amazing, this entry really did make me laugh! Your photos are unique, creative and well staged. I really can't fault it. Well done!
the composition of the shots is really well done, and he's rocking the man-bun again, but the focus is drawn to the couple making out on the sofa and not the model. I like the lighting in the second shot, for a night shot it was well done. The final shot was the peach! The world is ending and he's lining up his next (last?) Selfie!

Teresa
Would have liked to see more variety in hair/outfit, but other than that the poses and expressions were great
I love how she moves from game to game, great expressions.  Bright, lively entry.
I wish the hair and outfit had changed for each photo, but she does look gorgeous anyway. A solid entry overall!
Your model looks beautiful in every photo - definitley has the model material going on! Although I'd liked to have seen more variety in hair/clothes in the pictures, so the pictures seem a bit 'different' each time.
I love the green clothes with red hair combo, and I'm assuming all these shots were meant to have been on the same day, hence the same outfit in each? The first shot was fair, but, what pulled up the score was definitely the expressions in the next two shots. second, she seems to have this "damn, I'm screwed" look (and who hasn't had that when playing poker?!?), while in the last, she looks freakiing deadly with that dart! And focussed on that Bull's Eye!

Jesslb429
The first two shots were great, but I think the third one could have been stronger
Bright and creative.  Love the model, very nicely posed.
Loved the solidness of your concept, and really liked how relatable it is and the sense of humour throughout. I felt that the third shot let you down, because there were so many different elements (mirror, fiancé, door) that it meant Phea got lost in the shot.
The first shot was really good, well staged! Overall a strong entry all around - I loved the concept of the third photo although believe it could have been shot at a better angle so we could see the fiance more!
The first shot is amazing, you really get the feel that the last thing she wants to do is be productive. Her face in the second shot is priceless, and I love the fact we saw the WHOLE body, from top of head to tip of toes. The third shot detracted a bit, as I was trying to figure out what the flesh-toned object was on the left of her head, was it her ear? Someone else's arm? her expression was good though.

DSLady
I loved this entry, very creative and nicely done!
Great little entry, great little model!  I think she's such a cutie!
I love it! You really use Ashleigh's vampirism as an advantage in your phototaking when it could easily distract. Good composition, solid expression - well done.
Your entries are always strong and consistent - staging, photo taking and models appearance are excellent. The only minor (being nitpicky here) is I felt the last 'bad habit' was a bit out of theme with the previous two vampire related ones!
What can I say, I love Ashleigh. Her expressions are classic and she always embraces her Vampirism. The first shot was sufficiently creepy and almost had me mesmerized lol. the second pulled down the score a teeny bit, as the other sim and the decor of the room detracted from her. I love the change of mood in each shot, and in that last one, she really looks on the verge of a meltdown (blasted plumbing)

modelmgt
This was a nice entry, but I feel like it hasn't been as creative as some of your other entries
I liked your creativity, but I felt like I was looking at 3 different Sims in each shot.
I wish I could score higher, but Aleksander's outfits really let him down! In the second shot and the third shot he sunk into the background because of the similar colours. Your story and idea is consistently solid though, well done.
Another unique entry, I loved the bad habits you picked! Your entries make me laugh! Although, I dont think the photos were as creative as some of your previous!
Picking your teeth really is a bad habit, and one of the more unique ones out of the entries. Bursting in to song, which I will admit I have done, can be embarrassing as Hell, especially to those people with you, that shot unfortunately, was the most blurred of all, so it fell a bit flat. I do love the intense concentration in his face in the last shot, as gamers, I'm sure we can all relate to it.

singinghymns
I liked your idea but would have liked to see more creativity and excitement in the photos. For example, showing her partying and dancing in the second shot instead of drinking
I love the first shot, very well done!  She also sounds a bit like me, ha ha ha.
Yaaay, the sweater is gone! Tia is such a pretty model. The second shot feels unfocused, I think it'd've been better to look at her straight on because her eyes + face are so expressive!
Your model looks stunning in every picture, however I feel you could have been more creative with staging in some pictures - especially the second one. There was so much more you could do to highlight the 'partying' and 'drinking' thing. :)
She has the most amazing eyes, and I'm so glad they were front and centre in the first shot. Green-eyed, red-heads, who can beat 'em! The second shot, the glass was more the focus than the model. I do love how fascinated our sims get with their phones, the third shot was nicely posed.

Return to “BTNM Archive”