What's going on in your Apocalypse?

Jendra

Re: What's going on in your Apocalypse?

Post by Jendra »

I hope it works out.

Lexus made it to adult and immediately got married to Camryn who was also level 4 in Culinary (the same as Michelle was when she married in) and got pregnant with twins. She got a job in Adventure but I realized someone had to quit because one promotion and the nice, Lexus goes in in the morning/Camryn works evenings, wasn't going to work anymore. I'd been thinking Camryn was going to quit because Michelle didn't make it to the top and she actually had more skill points when she joined up, but then remembered Michelle had to quit a week before elderhood because of Lexus. So Lexie is currently trying to get body points so she can continue working into elderhood so she can stay home with the boys now. She *almost* got to adopt Sake, but he left just before adopt would have come up.
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

I'm thinking about killing off one of my founder families. The Tifones are just way too deep on the minus side to ever make it out alive (unless something wonderful happens). Just this week they had the Repo Man come twice.

Even with the relinquished taxes, their bank account is around -8000. I use family funds to re-buy their fridge every week and put that sum on the minus side, which isn't helping all that much.
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I played while high on pain meds. Now I must deal with the consequences.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Anne »

Oh dear... Good luck with that!

Generation 7 has been born in my game! It's twins, and they'll be lifting the last two restrictions (Dance and Entertainment). They've now just grown up to children. I'M SO CLOSE!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

The final generation six kids have been born, now to just wait on them to grow up so I can finish off the final four restrictions. Waiting is the hardest part...
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Anne »

Ooh, that's exciting! And waiting is indeed the hardest part... My generation 7 kids have just graduated from college (playing uni went sooo fast!) so they're now moving back to the main house as we speak. Hopefully they'll find the right jobs soon *knocksonwood* SO CLOSE!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

I built the set lot for my final Apocalypse battle, and yet I still have no idea what I'm going to do for it. :shifty: It took me three hours to make and I love it, I just have no idea what to use it for.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Anyway it looks like there will be a lot more to do in my Apocalypse now, my laptop is in getting fixed so this computer is all I have for Sims now. This is also the one that my Apocalypse is on.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Got a new chapter out, soon there will be a new heir to take over from Hannah. I also extracted and packaged all my heirs and spares from Angel's Haven since Eve's grave has vanished and I'm worried it's a sign of impending doom.
Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by Rflong7 »

Oh, My Freaking Shoes! I forgot I had the Triplets/Quads mod installed.... My family just had their second pregnancy and she had quads- all girls. :lol:

Yes, I can't help it. After loosing my BACC I got bored starting a new one so it's a Random Apocalypse again. I'm using Chester Gieke. He gave me lots of problems. :lol: :smore:

*I've never played quads before. =[
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

@Becca/Reba/What:
Quads are tough enough to manage without restrictions. A tip: don't let the kids get cold. Like, barely even let them outside. Which reminds me, Solfège has been unattended for some time...
Do you have any plans on publishing Chester Gieke and the Curse of Trip/Quad?
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by Rflong7 »

@Radiochocolate - I thought about writing it up, he's been an adventure, but I'm kinda been avoiding his house with all the babies... soon to be tots. O.O
nicholaplaysthesims
Steam ID: alpha_ddeathclaw
Origin ID: laaputa
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by nicholaplaysthesims »

Picked up my apocalypse save after a long time. Everything going well, spouse died once but thanks to paranormal she was saved. Guess what just happened - killed by ghosts again. Heir too late to save her so now there's a heavily pregnant, angry ghost roaming around scaring her twin boys. Super.
Lorinsv
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Lorinsv »

Oh, shoot. Wow, nichola!
Image Image
ISTJ
Jendra

Post by Jendra »

Started a new apoc because ... why not? Haven't actually reached the apoc yet, but for once I'm enjoying playing Uni. Darius Minion just started his Junior year at college, has about $50K, over 20 friends and has eaten about 130 grilled cheese sandwiches. He's also maxed 2 skills and has over six points in the rest. The problem is... the fights! It's ridiculous! Not with him, he's dating the first girl he ever went out with (Valerie is a general practitioner and she likes talking about grilled cheese, she's a keeper), but everywhere else. He goes to the arts and crafts hobby lot and Remington is getting into a fight with someone, Carolina is getting into a fight with someone else. Every time he goes there's at least 3 fights. This latest vacation, Phoenix Go and his wife were getting in at least two fights a night. Even going downtown, there are people poking each other and getting into fights! Right now he's on his last day of vacation, and there are two Angel Gos playing kicky ball with each other and two William V(whatever) talking together. Not just looking alike, but with the same names. It's weird.
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Anne »

Congratulations Ani-Mei! :hug: :woot: :party2:

Jendra, sounds like you're having fun! Those doubles are pretty weird, though... You sure your 'hood's not glitched/bugged?
nicholaplaysthesims
Steam ID: alpha_ddeathclaw
Origin ID: laaputa
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by nicholaplaysthesims »

Twin boys from my last 'whats going on' update went to college, I went away for the weekend and played a different save on Monday switching out my university mods. Boys got stuck at their final exam and couldn't return to the lot, game claimed they'd missed their exams. I eventually had to put down the blender and bring them back - they both ended up on academic probation. Before my apocalypse I'd never had a sim on academic probation. Ever!
Jendra

Post by Jendra »

Congrats Ani-Mei!

I certainly hope my hood isn't glitched, it was a brand new 'hood. Darius graduated in perma-plat, with full skill bars, 25 best friends and about 65,000 simoleans. He's trying to top artist, which would be a whole lot easier without these stupid vacation days! This is his second set of three days in a row off! Still, he should top it before next Tuesday and be able to invite Valerie over. I haven't seen a lot of people using Artist as first lift, but it gives my kids the ability to build mechanical with the activity table, plus the teens the chance to build creativity, which is one of the most difficult ones to build in an apoc, so I decided it was a perfect first lift.

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”