Side Quests and Mini Challenges!

Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

Side Quests and Mini Challenges!

Post by Scribal_Goddess »

I haven't seen a topic for this yet, so come here to discuss the side quests and mini challenges that you put yourself and your sims through during your legacy.

For example: right now I'm working on getting legacy spare Aranel through every possible college experience an ambitious popularity sim could want - becoming big sim on campus, being abducted by the secret society, and trying to have a roof-raiser party. (I haven't yet, no matter what I do. I think everyone either knows each other too well, or I've got to invite someone's significant other over and let them woohoo during the party. :upsidedown: )

Heir Achenar's personal quest so far is to graduate with perfect grades (he's just started his sophomore year.) I need something else for him to do at college... he's a knowledge/family sim, wants to become a space pirate, and I might be able to scrape up the funds to send him and future spouse Calla on spring break somewhere.

For ongoing legacy challenges, I'm going for family portraits every generation, and no woohoo before marriage for heirs... which was a lot easier before ACR. :lol:
Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Re: Side Quests and Mini Challenges!

Post by Rflong7 »

Hi :)

Those can always be fun or a pain. :D

I plan on having a Party/Outing night for each family- trying to put it to their personality. Dancing for my Dance Hobby Sim, sports for the Sporty Sims, a poker night or bowling night only if I need something fun. Most of the time I forget. XD

I want to do more parties but I stink at birthday parties. XD

Love the OWBC BV vacation for the family each generation. I want to add that one to each family I play.

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”