Random Apocalypse Question =]

Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Random Apocalypse Question =]

Post by Rflong7 »

Hi :)

I'm not sure if, when moving in a new Sim, their career is considered lifted if they already have a level 10 career. So, Is the restriction automatically lifted out of order or are they assigned their required lift- in order.

Thanks so much! :mrgreen:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Random Apocalypse Question =]

Post by Ani-Mei »

Guess it's up to you if you want to count it or not. Or if it bugs you so much you could "arrange" an accident before they go to their first day... :whistle:
Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by Rflong7 »

Lol! Nice. :haha:

I just didn't know if I could plan to get some in early that way or if it's cheaty-ish... or if I missed that rule.

If I started one* in Uni and found a level 10 Medical, Military or whatever, and set up for the next generation without having to wait 6 more lifts. I guess it is up to me... Woot! :sly: :goodvibes:
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Strictly speaking with the plain apocalypse, if you move in a level 10 sim, their career is automatically lifted or suppressed, the moment they become a member of a household. But if you're doing ordering, then I think you have to establish up front how you'll handle out-of-order move-ins, and then stick with it, whichever way you decide to go.

Of course, Ani-Mei's advice is appealing, too.

At any rate, the only one who is "grading" this is you, so do what works for you, and makes you feel "un-cheaty." Or just grin, and cheat with impunity! That works, too.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by Rflong7 »

Thanks, Michelle - That's the best way, say from the beginning and stick to it. :D

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”