Murder is so sweet.

cowforbrains

Murder is so sweet.

Post by cowforbrains »

Oh how i have missed murdering pixels that deserve to die. So far my current legacy founder Marcis has married his female servo, Hanna. its supposed to be a matriarch legacy. I figured since I didn't technically move her in, its okay ;). They are both currently werewolves . But Hannah is spinning the want to be a zombie. They have an adopted son wh is pointless, but they were boring me. My founder REFUSES to be abducted. I don't think I have the expansion pack that makes abduction easy. Darn.

So far I have "accidentally" killed:

Nanny Karen Ghast. Twice. First time because she began poking/hitting my founder's wife, Hannah. Sure she is a servo, but she has feelings! Hannah wanted to bring her back as a zombie, and after that spun the want to drink her. So I let her zombify her, let her eat the cow plant cake again, and then let Hannah drink her.

And another stupid nanny whose name I cant remember because I forgot to lock the gate.

Mortimer Goth is next, if he pokes my founder again. I mean sure they are spying on him, but come on man!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Murder is so sweet.

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Good luck with the abductions!

I agree, sim-murder is sweet.

Ever make one of those death-trap houses, with the deadly moat? Your sims can leave, if you can teleport them out, but all the guests are stuck, because it's a diving board on the outside, leading in, and the ladder on the inside.

One time (not on this computer, or I'd post it), I managed to literally kill off an ENTIRE TOWN!!! Basic TS2 only, no expansion packs, but it was sweeeeeet! Once the number of ghosts reached critical, I had parties at night, and the guests were dropping like flies, due to being scared to death.

I'll admit, though, I had to keep a very close eye on my playable sim, especially at night.

Hmmmm, I may have to try that again, as a challenge. The "Murder is Sweet" challenge - how many sims can your playable sim kill before he/she dies of old age? No Elixir of Life allowed, but pleading with the grim reaper to save a member of the family IS allowed, so his family members can keep the founder going full term. No cheating/clicky-smiting allowed, but removing ladders from the occupied pool, and blocking in visitors so they starve to death is allowed. Drinking from the cow plant IS allowed, because it is a reward for sweetly murdering one of your guests... YEAH! Let's DO THIS!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
cowforbrains

Post by cowforbrains »

I have not, but that actually sounds amusing! My plan was to kill off sims that anger my primary legacy family. ;) I have a few more lined up I plan on killing. I mean its not my servo Hannah's fault she wants to savage everyone then they hate her. I mean honestly....what are these sims thinking? She is just an innocent sim trying to fulfill her wants. And now with twin alien daughters (yay! her husband was finally abducted!!) to care for, we have more nanny's due to die. They think poking a servo with 0 nice points is a good idea.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

I look forward to seeing what you come up with Renee. Always amusing to read things by you.
cowforbrains

Post by cowforbrains »

Once I figure out how to find my pictures on the computer I am going to start writing. I can't find them D:. I know they are there, but I just don't know where! Plenty of murder. I even offed one of my founder's kids. I did bring him back as a zombie/alien/vampire (soon to be werewolf).
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Do you have a Mac? If so, you have to go through your Library.

On Finder, Select "Go," then hold your "Option" key to access "Library," and then you have to look for "Containers," and then "com.aspyr.sims2.appstore," then open that up and look for "Data," then "Library" AGAIN, and then "Application Support," and then "Aspyr," and then "The Sims 2" and then "Neighborhoods," and then the neighborhood you want, and then "Storytelling,"

BECAUSE MACS ARE SO DARNED USER FRIENDLY!!!!!!

Pant! Pant! WHEEEZE!

Anyway, good luck finding those pictures. I look forward to reading it.
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
cowforbrains

Post by cowforbrains »

oh wow, THANK YOU! That was challenging!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

You're welcome. I'm so glad I could help get another murderous story out there.

When I'm not apocalypting, I am playing my "Lovecraft" murder spree.

:angel:
Avery

Post by Avery »

I feel like the only person to play Sims that doesn't get some sort of sweet satisfaction from murdering sims. xD
Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

Post by Scribal_Goddess »

Avery: You're not alone, I get attached too easily. (Though I have entertained thoughts of cowplanting Leod McGreggor, my resident anti-supernatural bigot, small busines complainer, and champion telescope slapper... unfortunately I need him for plot. :timebomb: )
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I get really attached to my sims, too. Watching them die of old age is hard!

Townies, on the other hand are not "my sims," and I don't care about them, so they're great for catharsis.

Of course, if you want a bit of retribution without death, I find aspiration failure is a whole lot of fun. This guy's playable, right?
Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

Post by Scribal_Goddess »

MichelleCYoung wrote:I get really attached to my sims, too. Watching them die of old age is hard!

Townies, on the other hand are not "my sims," and I don't care about them, so they're great for catharsis.

Of course, if you want a bit of retribution without death, I find aspiration failure is a whole lot of fun. This guy's playable, right?
OH YES HE IS. I need him for filming, but... I will be very, very happy when that's done and I can reduce him to a cardboard-waving desperate fortune sim.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Scribal_Goddess wrote:
OH YES HE IS. I need him for filming, but... I will be very, very happy when that's done and I can reduce him to a cardboard-waving desperate fortune sim.
Ah, the sacrifices we must make for the sake of the story!

And people call us merely "players," and this just "a game."
Simsimity

Post Counts

Post by Simsimity »

I'm 50/50 on the murder aspects. In one hood, it's all twisted so murder is fair game lol. But my regular hoods, other than glitched townies or whatnot I get too attached to my sims - though right now Adam and Eve Proudmoore have lived MORE than long enough, holy shit. Only two more days...but seriously, they have great-grandchildren! Occasionally I get the urge to knock them off lol - they're at 98 and 97 days respectively. Elders can get boring FAST.
Call me Jenn/Rai, I answer to both!

Proudmoore Sims Downloads
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I tend to waffle a bit, too. I mean, there are the ones I want to vampireize/zombiefy, just so I can keep them around forever. Or spend all my points on Elixir of Life. Or just turn aging off.

Then there are those I'm content to watch live, grow old, and die naturally. I love the golden tombstones.

And then, there are my catharsis-fodder sims. I have to be in a MOOD to whack sims, but boy, when I'm in that mood, watch out! The clicky-person of doom smitheth, and all shall love me and despair!

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”