Apocalypse Question

Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Apocalypse Question

Post by Sam »

So I recently decided to try playing the apocalypse challenge (again) and was wondering if there's any rules about a founder having two wives/girlfriends?

See, it says that sims can only move in if they contribute to the next generation, so surely as long as both wives produce offspring, they would both be allowed. Although this then raises the question, can both wives lift a restriction, or only one of them?

What are your thoughts?
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Apocalypse Question

Post by Anne »

I never actually thought about that!

My gut feeling says it'd be against the rules, though. I think you might find a way to move them both in, but I don't think you can let them both lift a restriction. The second wife would be like the heir's spare spouse. :P
Would you want to move them both in at the same time or one after the other? (as in, only get the second wife in after the first one is dead).
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

As far as moving them in, I mean that is what it says in the rules, so I'd say yes... When it comes to lifting restrictions, I feel like there's an unwritten kind of rule where there can only be one spouse lift in a generation, but that's just me.
hello! :heartbeat:
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

I was thinking of moving both in at the same time. If only one can lift a restriction, then the other could stay home with the kids or whatever. Although they would take up precious space in the early days of the apocalypse.

Just something I was curious about. :)
BlueBerryPie

Post by BlueBerryPie »

I do recall the rules stating that you can only move a spouse in that contributes to the next generation and the heir. As such, moving in a secondary spouse is breaking the rules in the same vein as considering a restriction being lifted by having a spare (but not heir) marry in their own spouse to top a career.
Bearly Alive Apocolypse Challenge Thank you to all who voted. :)

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”