WCIF Sims 4 Pose: hand on shoulder

WCIF Sims 4 Pose: hand on shoulder

Postby Whirligig » November 8th, 2016, 3:01 am

Hi everyone. :)

I'm looking for a specific-ish 2-sims pose where sim 1 is sitting in a chair (say at a computer) and sim 2 is standing behind the chair with a hand on sim 1's shoulder.

The context I would be using this in is mother-in-law comforting son-in-law about death of his mother, so she's just sort of checking-in on him, trying to comfort him and just tell him that she's still here for him, so preferably not a super romantic pose, but I haven't found anything like this, romantic or otherwise, so I'll take/work with what I can get.

Thanks in advance!
Whirligig

Re: WCIF Sims 4 Pose: hand on shoulder

Postby Cororon » November 8th, 2016, 3:35 am

Hello!

Sorry, I can' help you find the poses you want (and I don't play TS4), and I think it's more difficult to find just the right poses for TS4 than for TS3 because the game hasn't been aout as long as TS3. Have you thought about learning how to make your own poses? I make poses all the time for my game and I'm not a "pro" in any way. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOeXOOburU4
Cororon
Old Simpleton
Staff Moderator

Medals: 13
Golden Plumbob (1) Special Egg (1) 2017 Egg Hunt (1) 2016 Easter Events (1) Halloween 2016 (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt - Gold (1) Artwork (1)
Teresa's Troll (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) Drinks on the House (1) Sweden (1)

Return to Requests and WCIF