Request - Family Farmhouse NO CC

MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Request - Family Farmhouse NO CC

Post by MichelleCYoung »

For those of you who want to show off your building and design skillzors, I'd like to request a family farmhouse, complete with farm (so Seasons is a must!), and maybe a spot for a farmyard pet, such as a barn cat (to chase the mice, of course) or a guard-dog. It should have at least 3 bedrooms and a crafting room, because the farming family lives by the "mend it, make it, wear it out, make it do, or do without" motto. Open For Business and Freetime will allow for that kind of crafting thing. Please make the Freetime objects easily replaceable, though, for those of us who have Macs, and can't get Freetime.

Also, please include an accessible attic, for storage/play room/vampire haven/general purpose room where we can put those nifty items we always want, but never have a proper place. I say attic because attics are really neat and versatile, and I just associate farmhouses with old attics. Plus, an attic retreat lends itself to so many story uses.

Thanks, bunches! I look forward to seeing the houses, and hope to play with a farming family soon.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!

Return to “Requests and WCIF”