BNTM Season 10 - Round 5 RESULTS

Ally
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions
Great Britain

Post Counts

BNTM Season 10 - Round 5 RESULTS

Post by Ally »

Thanks for being so patient in waiting for the results!

Top 3
Spoiler:
Gryffindork
Rad
ZaleISBI
And the comments...
Spoiler:
SammySama7
-Nicely presented. It looked very inviting.
-I love the shot of her drinking the tea! The pool shot could have been a little more interesting but good entry :)
-Really liked the idea for the second shot. Would have liked to see her doing something in the last one though (such as sitting by the edge of the pool, lounging on a folding chair, etc.)

ZaleISBI
-Apple pie, BBQ, and baseball - great job
-Your entry was quite simple, which I liked. Maybe there could have been a bit more thought into the backgrounds, especially of the watching sports one.
-Solid entry, would like a bit more creativity though

Rad
-I love the color you always have in your entries. Sometimes the color can be overwhelming, but this entry seemed to hit the perfect spot for me.
-Really good job! Love the thought that went into the background of the massage shot.
-Nice job!

Modelmgt
-Nicely done
-Like that you thought out of the box.
-Very creative/out of the box thinking

Gem
-Great expressions
-The expressions were a little too similar in the first and second image, but I thought you did a great job this round!
-Great job!

Singinghymns
-I really like her expression in the first picture, and your presentation is improving.
-I'm not sure this really followed the round brief of depicting a certain country. Your images were good this round, but make sure you stick to the brief
-Was confused as to which country this was supposed to be. Like that you're keeping the same theme, but felt like this wasn't really following the directions

Abby
-I love the last photo
-Really liked your entry! Can see a lot of thought went into the backgrounds as well, which I love.
-The first and second photos were a bit too similar for me, and would have liked a change in outfit for the last shot, but overall good job

Gryffindork
-Great job!
-Love that you thought out of the box, and used a particular part of a culture, and not just the country itself. You did a great job.
-Great job as always!
Everyone did amazingly! Now onto the finale...
Check out my Rainbowcy Here
• Updated 12th August 2014 •

Return to “BTNM Archive”