BNTM Season 10 - Round 4 Results

Ally
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions
Great Britain

Post Counts

BNTM Season 10 - Round 4 Results

Post by Ally »

The moment you've all been waiting for, :lightning: Round 4 Results! :lightning: You all did an amazing job this round.

The Top 3 were...
Spoiler:
Gryffindork
Gem
Heather
And now for the comments...
Spoiler:
SammySama7
•I liked the comparison shots, but perhaps could have been varied a little more. Good job though!
•The comparison between then and now was good, but there could have been more variety between each set of pictures
•Nice execution, but would have liked a bit more creativity

Heather
•Wonderful
•Great concept! Loved it!
•Great job!

ZaleISBI
•Love her facial expressions
•I loved your entry! Out of the box, and amazing facial expressions!
•Very nice entry!

Rad
•Nice job showing how the neighbors changed over the years.
•Nice idea relating it to how TV shows have changed. Could have been a bit more variety with the Eastenders shots.
•As someone who hasn't heard of either soap, I had a hard time understanding this entry

Modelmgt
•Watch out for the game icons sneaking into the picture. Nice job!
•Really liked your idea! Watch out for game icons (there's a cheat to hide them), but you did a good job
•The relationship + in the background is a bit distracting, but other than that nice job

Gem
•Nicely done!
•Really liked this! Well done!
•Great job!

Singinghymns
•Great job
•I liked your idea, but some of your shots were too similar. Maybe try and get some more background in the shots, without cropping so close to your model as well.
•Would have liked to see a bit more creativity with the second concept

Abby
•Remember to make sure that your model is apparent at first glance. Great job
•Loved your entry! Expressions and backgrounds were great. Your model could have been doing something in the last shot, but apart from that, loved it!
•Would have liked to see her doing something in the last shot, but the rest of the photos look nice. Took me a minute to figure out which sim was your model, though, in the first shot

Gryffindork
•Awesome
•Loved it! Just keep doing what you're doing, cause it works!
•Fantastic
Check out my Rainbowcy Here
• Updated 12th August 2014 •

Return to “BTNM Archive”