Top 3 for Round 2 (not overall)
Spoiler:
Gryffindork
Emmalouise
Nicholaplaysthesims
Comments
Spoiler:
SammySama7

Love the panther and the correlations between the cat and your model!
Really loved how you showed the pictures of the panther in comparison, and thought that was a really nice touch. The expressions and outfits were great. The only thing I would say is that the background in the last shot seems a bit too bright, and didn't feel fit as your other backgrounds had been quite green and nature-like.
Thought the first and last shots were great, would have liked to see a bit more action/expression in the second one though (such as crouching, peering, etc.)

Heather

Very colorful without being overwhelming.
I liked your entry, and thought you had a lot of good expressions.
I like the colors in your shots, and really liked the last one in particular. I do wish there was more showing how she is like a bird, rather than holding a bird/watching birds.

Shortstop

The swans in the second picture are great. Nice job
A little bit more expression in the 2nd and 3rd shots would have made this for me, but I thought the idea was great, and that you did a good job.
I loved the second shot! The first photo was a biiiit plain for me, but overall I really enjoyed this entry

Mauricette

Great improvement! Love the demure look.
The expressions of your model were great, but I felt the doe in each picture was a little distracting. Try and shake it up a little with different backgrounds :) Other than that, great job!
Definitely an improvement from last round! I really like her expression in the first shot, but wasn't a big fan of the angle. I don't think the doe in the background was necessary, and might have been a bit distracting. Nice concepts though!

ZaleISBI

Great job with the timing on the second picture, making the fish look like she was directing its dance.
I wasn't so keen on the headshot, as I thought the background could have been a little better - you could have zoomed out on that one a little more. Your 2nd and 3rd shots were on point though! Love the expression in the third.
I thought your second and third photos were really great. The first one is a bit plain, though. Maybe keep more of the background in the shot

Rad

Great job showing her spirit animal.
I liked your entry, and really liked your animal choice - really thinking outside the box!
The last shot was a bit too busy for me, but overall nice job!

Modelmgt

Nice concept in how you showed her animal spirit
Your pictures are a little small so it's hard to see them, however, I think you did a good job of showing your model's personality through a cat.
Nice work. My only comment is that in the second shot, it looks the spaghetti is behind her

Gem

Very nice. Great job!
Would have liked a little more expression, but other than that, good job.
Nice job! Very creative

Singinghymns

Very interesting concept.
Good concept, but I feel it didn't show how she was like a cat personality-wise. The edit on the 2nd picture so the house was showing was a little distracting - perhaps the house could have been in the background?
Very creative concept, but I would have liked to see more about how she is like a cat, rather than how much she likes cats.

Nicholaplaysthesims

Great way to show your spirit animal - wonderful job!
Loved it! Really liked how you showed how your model is like a cat personality (and the lazy shot on the sofa was great!). Be careful of the background though, as it took me a while to spot the cat in the second picture!
I really liked this! Loved your concept & especially liked the last shot. Only one thing: the positioning of the posters in the second shot draws attention away from the model (also the cat looks like it's on the poster at first). The headshot should be a taaaaad more zoomed in

Emmalouise

Terrific entry!
I loved it! You did a really good job. Really good job on the second picture; you had other people in the picture but they didn't take any attention away from your model!
Great entry! Would have liked to see a bit more expression/action in the first shot, but other than that, nice work!

Abby

Nicely done
You're making me want to play TS4! Really lovely photos, loved that you used scenery and not just plain backgrounds.
I really liked the ideas & the colors in your photos! Nice job

Gryffindork

Absolutely wonderful!
I loved it! Such an amazing idea to choose a seagull, and you portrayed your model's personality through the animal really well. Amazing job!
Amazing

DreamWeaver

I think this would have come across a little better it the background had more of a country feel rather than the street being so obvious in the first picture and the multitude of roofs in the other pictures.
There wasn't a lot of variety in your shots, and this round, we needed to see your model's personality, by using an animal to show it. Watch your angles, as in the headshot, we need to see the model's face, but it was from the wrong angle.
Would have liked to see how Harmony shares the traits of a horse, rather than Harmony with a horse. Also the headshot should be more heads-on angled

Return to “BTNM Archive”