Top 3 for Round 1
Spoiler:
Gryffindork
Heather
ZaleISBI
Comments
Spoiler:
SammySama7

Definitely could have used more variety, especially with the expressions.
Really like your model, but felt the pictures were a little dark, and could have done with more variety. Liked the little storyline that went with your entry though.
Nice entry. Would have liked to seen more variety with hair/outfit/background though! I understand that they're all the same because of the narrative, but I would have liked to see a bit more creativity.

Heather

Absolutely wonderful!
I loved your entry! The expressions were great, and even though it was the same hobby, you did a great job of using different outfits and hairstyles. You should be very pleased!
Great entry, I liked how you mixed up the hair/outfit/background, and the expressions are great too.

Shortstop

Great job on the variety. I know the dancing must be hard to capture just the right shot.
Love that even though it was one hobby, there was so much variety! Great expressions. Really good entry.
Nice entry! I like the variety. Would have liked the headshot to be a tad more zoomed in, though.

Mauricette

When making the choice to use photo shop or filters, make sure it adds to the picture and doesn't distract. It is hard to catch a good shot of their face on some of these activities - I would have liked to see more of her face - maybe catch her looking into the camera.
The way you have photographed your sim is really nice, and I think you did a good job of that. However, I think the editing on the photos is a little bit too much, and takes your attention away from the model.
I like how you chose different hobbies. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the filters/editing, at least not how they're inconsistent for each photo. I do like her expressions in each of the shots.

ZaleISBI

I loved her expressions, but would have liked to see more variety between the first two shots. While I would have preferred a closer headshot, the fact that she is looking directly into the camera works in her favor.
Your model's expressions were amazing! The second shot had me laughing. Really good job. The only thing I would say is the first and second shot were maybe a little too similar.
Would have liked to see a bit more creativity in the first shot, but I loved the second and third ones!

Rad

Really nice job on your entry. I did get confused by the last picture as she looks like she is dressed for dancing but I believe she is working the punching bag.
Love the skill you picked! Really nice entry. Keep it up.
Great entry!

Modelmgt

Make sure to look at everything that will show in the photo. It if doesn't add to the scene, consider shooting from a different angle or adding something to the scene. Everything in the photo should relate to the story you are telling
Thought you did a good job. Some of the scenery was a little distracting, but you did a great job at mixing it up.
I like the variety in the three shots. For the second shot, though, the hill of grass in front of the door as well as the inconsistent wallpaper were distracting. I do quite like the last shot.

Gem

Very interesting entry. Nicely setup and staged. I had to re-read the middle caption several times for some reason.
Liked your entry! The narrative was amusing as well.
Great entry!

Thaitanic

The headshot and freestyle photos are a little dark. Take care not to let the background overshadow your model.
The door in the background on the first picture was a little distracting for me, and her face needs to be lit up in the final picture. Other than a couple of things, you did a really good job! Love the variety and expressions. Keep it up!
Nice entry!! Love the variety. Would have liked to been able to see her face more clearly in the last one, though. The background is so much brighter, it draws away attention.

Singinghymns

Great job on the variety. Take the time to look at everything that shows up in the picture. If it doesn't add to the shot, test other angles. I love the chess picture, but feel that would have been better placed as the freestyle instead of the headshot.
The expressions of your models are amazing! The only thing I would say is that your model's clothing didn't necessarily match the hobby (especially in the first one) - took me a moment to figure out what skill it was.
I like the variety of hobbies as well as her facial expressions. Would have liked a bit more creativity when it comes to the background, though. The headshot should also be zoomed in a tad more.

Nicholaplaysthesims

I really liked the colorful scenery. You did a good job of capturing different expression, but watch out for getting too far away on the body shot.
Your entry is adorable! Your model has really cute expressions, and the scenery for the shots was beautiful. A teeny bit of variety would have been good, but otherwise, great job!
Would have liked to see her face a bit more in the first shot, but overall I really like this entry. Love the colors as well as her expressions in the 2nd & 3rd. Would have liked to see some more variety outfit wise, though.

Emmalouise

I really like her expression in the last picture, but would have liked to see more variety throughout the photos.
Could have done with a little more variety in your entry, however, I really really liked it. Really like your model, and the facial expressions were amazing! Think you did a good job.
"Nice entry, just would have liked to see more variety!"

Abby

Princess Leia! Love the costume but would have like to see more variety in her hair and clothes. The headshot should come in around the shoulders even though that makes getting the props into the shot challenging.
A sims 4 model! The lighting was really good, and love your model, maybe just mix it up a little bit in terms of outfit. The expressions were great though!
Loved the scenery, but would have liked to see more variety in hair/outfit. The headshot should also be a bit more zoomed in. Great facial expressions in the second two photos, though!

Gryffindork

Absolutely wonderful! The only thing I can mention is to make the headshot a little closer.
My favourite entry this round! Her expressions are incredible, the scenery was great (especially in the shark shot - wow!!) Keep up the good work
Loved this!

DreamWeaver

If you use the Tab key, generally you can get a better angle on your model. It is important to take pictures that show not only variety with the model but also a variety on the angle.
All of the pictures seem to be taken from the same angle, so watch out for that. Liked the variety in your shots.
Headshot should be a bit more zoomed in and we should be able to see her face more clearly. Also would have liked to see more in the background in the first shot. The other two are nice, though!

Return to “BTNM Archive”