Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

BNTM Season 10 - Round 1

Post by Teresa »

BNTM Season 10 – Round 1 – Skills

Welcome to Round 1 of Season 10 - Let's Go Big!

Round 1 Details
Requirements & information for round 1: Choose a skill or hobby that can be learned in game (ex: cooking, gardening) and show us your model engaging in that skill or hobby!
  • 1 head shot of your model
    1 full body shot of your model
    1 freestyle photo
You can do the same skill/hobby for all three photos, or mix it up!
Photo editing is allowed
Be creative with our broad themes. Surprise us!

Judging will be based on
  • Your concept (be creative)
    The scene and background
    Your model position & expression
    Photography (technical details)
    Following the round rules
Deadline: June 28
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
SammySama7
Syria

Post Counts

Re: BNTM Season 10 - Round 1

Post by SammySama7 »

Spoiler:
Nadia started her day like any other, she had breakfast out of course, went to her boutique, sold a few things, then headed home. When dinnertime arrived and Nadia realized she'd never cooked for herself before, she decided to brave the culinary waters and make herself a meal.
(Headshot)

Having a full-time cook in her family home was something that Nadia definitely took for granted. She never thought to keep a tight hold on the pepper shaker when she attempted to add a bit to the macaroni and cheese that sat bubbling in the pot.
(Freestyle)

After a good twenty minutes, Nadia figured the dish was done. She was quite proud of herself as she took a plateful and headed to her large, and quite empty, dining room table. She smiled brightly as she smelled her dish, unfortunately the delightful smell of cheese was masking the fact that macaroni was under-cooked and there was so much pepper in the dish that she would only be able to take a few bites. At least she was proud of herself for now.
(Full Body)
nicholaplaysthesims
Steam ID: alpha_ddeathclaw
Origin ID: laaputa
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by nicholaplaysthesims »

Mabel Bellingham

Before Mabel left home she had a beautiful garden where she could plant her seeds and enjoy nature. Now she's got her own place, it'll take some work to get it to the standard she's used to. Mabel's hobbies are gardening and nature.

[spoiler]Image
Full Length

Head Shot

Freestyle[/spoiler]
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Morgan MacMillan
Modelling for Playsim Magazine

This month's automotive edition of Playsim Magazine features a photoshoot with upcoming model Morgan MacMillan,
and an interview about her favourite hobby - tinkering.

[spoiler]Image
Headshot

Full Body

Freestyle[/spoiler]
Last edited by Heather on June 17th, 2015, 11:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Shortstop

Post by Shortstop »

River Radcliffe

Model River Radcliffe (pictured below) recently enjoyed an exotic excursion, ditching her home in Belladonna Cove for Twikkii Island and the Three Lakes. While Radcliffe was there she learned about the native culture by particpating in her favorite hobby: Music and Dance. Radcliffe is well known for her dancing, having won many national dance titles, and wanted to prove to herself that she could step outside of her comfort zone by learning new dances, such as the hula, slap dance, and fire dance.

[spoiler]Image
Full Body
Freestyle
Head Shot[/spoiler]
Mauricette
Steam ID: coag27
Origin ID: DiamondCoyote

Post Counts

Post by Mauricette »

Amaranth Vega
The Renaissance Sim
Spoiler:
Mind: Playing chess at the Library. (Headshot)
Body: Jogging. (Full Body)
Balance: It's important to balance work with play. Having the trait 'Bookworm', Amaranth best relaxes with a good novel. (Freestyle)
Last edited by Mauricette on June 19th, 2015, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
singinghymns
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by singinghymns »

KAYLA BOSTON

ROUND 1 SKILLS/HOBBIES

Spoiler:
I work hard every day and one of the skills that I am required to have is logic because I have to be able to analyze evidence. This is important so that the guilty person gets the punishment and not an innocent. So I am proud when I figure out something while I am practicing.

Another way I increase my logic skill is by playing chess before bed. I really enjoy figuring out my next move.

One of my favorite activities, though, is cooking dinner for my family. I am always looking for new recipes and trying new things. I am so ready to cook that I forget to change from my work clothes half the time!
Last edited by singinghymns on June 26th, 2015, 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: gryffindork7
Origin ID: gryffindork7
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

Charlie Blake
Round 1: Skills and Hobbies

Spoiler:
A typical day in the life of Charlie consists of...

Staring down sharks.
(Full Body - Scuba Diving)

Disagreeing with people.
(Headshot - Charisma)

And serving drinks with a fake smile.
(Freestyle - Mixology)
Image Image Image
ZaleISBI
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by ZaleISBI »

Spoiler:
I own an ADORABLE bakery in Magnolia Crescent, so of COURSE baking is my number one hobby!

These are my all time favorites, THE BACONING!
I try really hard to resist them, but sometimes I just can't!
(Headshot)

And they're so good...
...I even surprise myself!
(Freestyle)

But whether I've sampled my wares before opening for the day or not...
...Every morning starts out with a nice good stretch and a long jog along the river's edge.
(Full body)
Rad

Post by Rad »

Rita Knight
[spoiler]Rita is using all her free time to work on ways to take out her NTM competitors...

Head shot

...whether cursing them with spells...

Freestyle

...harnessing the power of voodooo...

Full body

...or resorting to a full-on fight to the title![/spoiler]
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

Camilla Strauss

[spoiler]Image
Full Body Shot
My hobby is being the Angelina Jolie of the great outdoors! I love to put on my outdoors gear, and going exploring and collecting. This is my serious 'I mean business face'.

Freestyle
I love getting my hands dirty, and collecting earths finest treasures. Heres a shot of me frog hunting, some people think its gross but I love collecting them! No frog is a match for me!

Headshot
I finish off my day with some fishing. Theres something rewarding about being able to catch your own dinner.[/spoiler]
Gem

Post by Gem »

Lady Pandora Irvington

Tatlr - Issue #96 July 2015

[spoiler]This month, in Then, Now, When?

Then: One year ago, we brought you exclusive candid shots of Lady Pandora Irvington dancing the smustle in a Downtown club. The lady, if we can call her that, has not been seen since she fled from her wedding two months ago.
Full Body

Now: The art scene is hotting up, in a very literal sense. A mystery artist, known only as Boxxsy, has been producing semi-erotic paintings of semi-famous celebrities. The critics hate them, but my oh my don't we just love them. The models featured in the images refuse to identify the artist. Will anyone let the cat out of the Boxx?
Free

When?: Here's a good one from a reader - 'Imagine if, this time next year, we find out that Lady Pandora has been teaching yoga in a Himalayan school of meditation?' - We do love hearing your flights of fancy, keep them coming.
Head[/spoiler]
modelmgt
Location: Trailer Towers, or astride JoJo the Magic Circus Elephant.
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by modelmgt »

Elena Abbiati:
Follow Me Around

Welcome to Elena's Vlog-style photo-shoot! What does an average day look like in the life of this BNTM Contestant?
Spoiler:
Elena's morning likely starts out with a morning fishing trip, since she does live on an island. (full-body shot)
#1: "I think I'll name you 'breakfast'." v v

One of her biggest passions is holding fundraisers and volunteering for various charities.
#2: Today she spent most of her day helping give haircuts to orphans. (Free-style) v v

#3: To wind down from such a day, Elena likes to gaze at the stars from her rooftop;
is she pondering her existence, or simply just imagining she's a princess from space? (head shot)
Last edited by modelmgt on June 27th, 2015, 1:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Freshnfruity Uglacy II: Rebirth Chapters 1-11: Updated 9-5-2016

Freshnfruity's Livejournal
These Things Just Seem to Happen 1-9:Updated 9-1-22
Fugly Scrapbook & Polls
DreamWeaver

Post Counts

Post by DreamWeaver »

HARMONY ZEEZ
ROUND 1 COLLECTING

Spoiler:
Harmony loves to go collecting. Ahcooo!

HEADSHOT

OOO, that tickles!

FULLBODY

Oof! Treasure hunting is hard!

FREESTYLE
Last edited by DreamWeaver on June 25th, 2015, 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thaitanic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: crimml
Origin ID: re030
Great Britain

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Thaitanic »

Elodie Cunningham
Body Skill for All Seasons

Simvenchy has recently released a wonderful range of "Omni-Season" Fitness Wear, designed to be practical in all weather, and keeping you looking glamorous whilst you stack up those body points!

[spoiler]Freestyle
When the streets smell of roast chestnuts and gaudy lights lift the air with that all-too-familiar Christmas spirit, Simvenchy recommends staying classy and fit in a stylish turtle-neck number. Shown here, as rising star Elodie Cunningham ice skates whilst night befalls the city, we can fully admire the practical glamour of Simvenchy's winter fitness wear.

Full Body
Or why not embrace the cusp of Summer and Spring this May, in Simvenchy's Boho-style outdoor fitness wear? Complimenting those curves, see here how the Polyester Stretch (TM) material compliments an active, healthy lifestyle in sun or rain - skipping rope isn't just for kids these days. It's an ever more quick, easy and popular way of cramming in those body points for that level three promotion.

Headshot
But finally, we pull out of summer and into autumn, and why not try Simvenchy's patented Mauve Red (TM) Tank Top and Shorts outfit? Perfect for early morning park-side yoga, or perhaps even a spot of meditation? The Omni-Season Collection has something for everysim, and is available now from your nearest H&M for a measly 500 simoleans per piece.[/spoiler]
call me Thai!
they/them
emmalouise

Post Counts

Post by emmalouise »

Maci Doodle

[spoiler]Maci Doodles hobby starts in the kitchen with a fabulous outfit to get her creative juices flowing!

Maci's father was a chef so growing up Maci learnt a lot about cooking. Her favourite thing to do in the kitchen is baking...

... and her favourite part of baking is tasting the mixture when she thinks no one is looking!

[/spoiler]

Return to “BTNM Archive”