BNTM Season 10 - LETS GO BIG - Signups

Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

BNTM Season 10 - LETS GO BIG - Signups

Post by Rhea »

BNTM Season 10 - Let's Go Big - Signups

Welcome to Season 10 of Boolprop's Next Top Model! Forget the simple stuff. This is season 10, and we're ready to pull out all of the stops. The unique themes ARE back, and you may encounter a twist or turn around the way! It's not over until it's over. This season is female adults or young adults from TS2, TS3 or TS4.

Sign-Up Details:
If you'd like to sign up for this season of BNTM, you just have to include the following in a post below:
  • 2 head shots of your model: One makeup free, one dramatic (you can interpret this however you'd like. Serious but funny, full glam, etc).
  • The name of your model
  • A very brief model bio
Deadline: June 14

Let's make this our best season yet!

Questions? Questions thread will be up soon. Please do not chat in this thread, let's keep it to entries only. I'll start up a chat thread shortly as well.
SammySama7
Syria

Post Counts

Re: BNTM Season 10 - LETS GO BIG - Signups

Post by SammySama7 »

NADIA ANAYA
[spoiler]Hello, my name is Nadia Anaya, I'm a young adult, and I'm signing up for the chance to be Boolprop's Next Top Model.
I'm an aspiring fashion designer/model. My family's wealth has helped me get far in life and I'm hoping to own a successful boutique one day to show the world my style and help women be beautiful. Winning BNTM would help propel my career in modeling and really help me advance in the fashion world.[/spoiler]
Last edited by SammySama7 on June 10th, 2015, 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by Rflong7 »

[spoiler]Hi :mrgreen:

Spring Simmz is an Adult.

Spring Simmz lives on a huge lot with her cat Mocha. She doesn't have much money but she's got dreams, big dreams.

*Hopefully I did it right this time. :)[/spoiler]
Last edited by Rflong7 on June 1st, 2015, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Morgan MacMillan

Warning: Censored Nudity

[spoiler]Image

Morgan is 250 years old. Having spent her first life as an introverted bookworm, she is determined to experience a life of fame and fortune, instead of reading about in novels. She has signed up for the 10th season of Boolprop's Next Top Model in hopes of achieving that dream. Morgan enjoys cooking, urban exploration, and taxidermy.[/spoiler]
Shortstop

Post by Shortstop »

River Radcliffe

[spoiler]Image
River Radcliffe is an aspiring model from Belladonna Cove. She recently graduated from Sim State University and wants to win and inspire young girls to follow their dreams, no matter how unrealistic they may seem.[/spoiler]
Mauricette
Steam ID: coag27
Origin ID: DiamondCoyote

Post Counts

Post by Mauricette »

Amaranth Vega
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

Traditionally very bookish and quiet, Amaranth is the last person one would expect to join an modeling competition. But being a rather obscure blogger, Amaranth is looking to increase her website revenue by writing about her experiences during the popular and exciting BTNM event.
ZaleISBI
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by ZaleISBI »

Hey! I'm Fiona! I own a quaint little bakery in Magnolia Promenade, and decided to try out for BNTM! Besides baking, I love to hang out with my husband and daughter. You can hardly keep me out of the pool, and if I haven't gone for a good jog recently - I might be a bit of a grump! Can't wait to meet everyone and begin this exciting new challenge!
Spoiler:
Rad

Post by Rad »

Slight sneak peek for Gen 10 of the Knights...
Spoiler:
Rita Knight

Following her ancestor Smarties, who took part in NTM 9, Rita decided to represent the Knight family at NTM. She's one of the final generation of the family legacy and determined to go out on a high.

A feisty, fiery animal lover, she's up for any challenge and can't wait to get started!
modelmgt
Location: Trailer Towers, or astride JoJo the Magic Circus Elephant.
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by modelmgt »

Elena Abbiati

Spoiler:
1. Elena Abbiati - No Makeup Headshot vv

2. Elena Abbiati - Dramatic Headshot vv
"Whatever shall I do? Wherever shall I go??"
Elena is the Sim City-born daughter of two Italian sim imigrants. Upon college graduation, she moved to Isla De Copia where she currently resides as an adult. Elena enjoys hang-gliding, helping out at the local animal rescue shelter, and is learning to speak dolphin.
Last edited by modelmgt on June 6th, 2015, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Freshnfruity Uglacy II: Rebirth Chapters 1-11: Updated 9-5-2016

Freshnfruity's Livejournal
These Things Just Seem to Happen 1-9:Updated 9-1-22
Fugly Scrapbook & Polls
Gem

Post by Gem »

Lady Pandora Irvington

[spoiler]The engagement was announced, between The Honourable Gordon George Fellowes, eldest son of Viscount Gordon Edward Fellows by his wife the former Sophia Reinette Duval & Lady Pandora Eleanor Irvington, only daughter of the Duke and Duchess of Conisbrough.

Readers will no doubt recall the bride-to-be's previous, less then honourable, appearances in this paper. Has the Duke at last found someone to tame his rambunctious offspring?

What was sure to be the event of the season is now sure to be the ceremony of the century (or not, as the case seems to be). Just moments ago, Lady Pandora Irvington fled her fairy-tale wedding to The Honourable Gordon George Fellowes.

The bride-not-to-be began to weep when asked to repeat her vows. She addressed the groom, proclaiming that she had been keeping an unforgivable secret from him. The Fellowes line, she said, should not be tainted by her addition. She ran from the venue, and her whereabouts are currently unknown.

Lady Pandora is out of her box.[/spoiler]
Thaitanic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: crimml
Origin ID: re030
Great Britain

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Thaitanic »

ELODIE CUNNINGHAM

[spoiler]Image
"Now, I'll admit, it was a bit of a rash decision; but nothing much happens here in Septembre, so I figured it was either 'get on it' or 'get left behind', you know?" Elodie admits in a moment of honesty, "but there's only so much waitressing a woman can take - I was damn good at the job, and everyone knew me because everyone knew the Little Patisserie, but after I came back from University in La Fiesta Tech, it was suddenly so obvious that Septembre was like a frame, rather than the picture; it was beautiful but the true beauty, well I needed to go searching for that. I needed to get into the centre of it all - and what better way than BNTM?" The poetic words of the recent Summa Cum Laude Drama graduate rung through our ears, and we here at SIMGULARITY Magazine were immediately taken by her passion. The young Ms Cunningham, 21, speaks with all the fire and ambition one could desire out of a possible winner of Season 10 of BNTM; but how did she first discover her potential as a model? How did she discover about the auditions?

"I'd just closed up shop - Mr Patel had already gone home, and since he knew me he'd let me carry the shift to the end - and there it was, stapled onto the wooden half of the lamp post; of course everyone was already talking about the auditions - nothing that big usually came our way - but I'd never paid much attention until I saw that poster. I saw a picture of the winner of season 9, Aquila Haynes, and I was like - that could be me. I could do that. Though maybe it was a bit silly..." Cunningham laughs, pushing her fringe behind her ear with a single blythe movement. "But, here I am! And I'm so excited! I'm just hoping for the best, now."

Perhaps Elodie will truly exemplify the small town girl dream with this 'rash' shot in the dark, and we hope that only the best will come her way. We know that the entire town of Septembre, and us here at SIMGULARITY are definitely standing with her.
[/spoiler]
call me Thai!
they/them
singinghymns
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by singinghymns »

KAYLA BOSTON

Hello! My name is Kayla Boston and I am a police officer in Magnolia Promenade. I am working my way towards detective because my calling in life is to protect the citizens. Being chosen as the Next Top Model would shine a positive light on our police department and everyone in my precinct, from the Chief to the Janitor, are all cheering me on! Personally, I am a young adult who likes to be active, (I have a very high metabolism), both in mind and body. I have been told I am a genius, but that is just a bunch of tests. Life determines genius and I must live to find out if those tests are accurate! So, without further ado, here are my headshots! Enjoy!
Spoiler:
nicholaplaysthesims
Steam ID: alpha_ddeathclaw
Origin ID: laaputa
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by nicholaplaysthesims »

Mabel Bellingham

Keen gardener and music lover, Mabel wants to change the world with smiles and laughter. If only she could remember how. Easily distracted, Mabel will remember what she was supposed to be doing often when it's too late - will it affect her chances of winning the competition?

[spoiler]Image

Image[/spoiler]
emmalouise

Post Counts

Post by emmalouise »

MACI DOODLE

[spoiler]Maci Doodle is a spare of a legacy family. Maci is a good, friendly sim but she has always wanted be the star in the limelight. Being a spare has kind of got in the way of that and so Maci does her best to steal others thunder. On the day her sister Mae won the heir poll vote Maci proposed to her boyfriend. When Mae got married Maci showed up to the wedding in her own wedding dress. Now that Mae has officially taken over the family legacy, Maci wants to steal the show and what better way to do that than to win Boolprop's Next Top Model.

[/spoiler]
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

CAMILLA STRAUSS

[spoiler]headshot - no makeup

headshot - dramatic (all glam)

Camilla is an old soul. She is wise beyond her years, yet fun and energetic. She lights up any room she walks into, and has a contagious love of life. She keeps to herself quite often, and has this mysterious aura about her...
[/spoiler]
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: gryffindork7
Origin ID: gryffindork7
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

Charlie Blake

Spoiler:
Charlie Blake is a fireball. It’s a good thing she lives on a houseboat in Isla Paradiso, where she has plenty of opportunity to cool off. When she isn’t arguing for sport, she’s arguing for body positivity and self-esteem in young women. Her friends have given up on interrupting her long, impassioned rants about the patriarchy. Charlie is a lifeguard by day and a bartender by night, alternately saving people from drowning and helping them drown their sorrows. She enjoys bonfires and barbecues but will abandon any conversation for a plate of firecracker shrimp.

Image Image Image
DreamWeaver

Post Counts

Post by DreamWeaver »

HARMONY ZEEZ

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Harmony Zeez is a loving young adult who happens to be a ghost. Harmony loves to garden with the help of Jazz, her green dragon and loves to be the life of the party with the help of Shakers. Will she have a chance at BNTM!

Return to “BTNM Archive”