Let's Build It! Round 22

Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Let's Build It! Round 22

Post by Rosanna »

Hi everyone!

We have an ongoing Sims event for you! In this event we will ask you to create a room, a house, a landscape or a sim based on a particular theme. You'll submit photos of your new creation. Once the deadline has arrived, we will open a poll to public vote to decide on the winner(s). The winner(s) after every round will receive a random medal! The number of medals given out will be based on the number of entries. 1-5 entries will yield 1 winner, 6-9 will have 2 winners, and more than 10 entries means 3 winners!

You do not have to participate every week. This is a play as you can event. You may use TS2, TS3 or TS4 for this event (and can even mix it up from week to week).

Round 22
A Bar or Club - The (tied) winner for this round's theme was a suggestion from platformperil! Since the poll resulted in a tie, next round's theme will be the other result. Anyways, build a bar or a club for this round! The club does not have to be a night club, it could also be a teen club if you want. And it seems like the majority of users liked the blind entry format, so we'll be doing that again this round. So instead of posting your entry here, PM IT TO ME!. I will post each entry labeled with a number, and the voting will be done without knowing whose entries is whose.

We need to figure some stuff out first regarding round 21, but I promise I will reveal whose entry was whose as soon as I can

Timeline
Deadline: June 5th
Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Re: Let's Build It! Round 22

Post by Rosanna »

Entry #1

Welcome to the Glass House
Spoiler:

Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rosanna »

Entry #2
Spoiler:
'The Warehouse'

The warehouse is located in and old abandoned warehouse building. It is a large dance venue, renovated from a large empty warehouse room. It is large, spacious, and minimalistic designed for large crowds and house music.

Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rosanna »

Entry #3
Spoiler:
Welcome to the Riverview Public House! Located in the heart of downtown Riverview, this charming country pub welcomes all.

On a nice day, you can enjoy a sunny pint on the back patio...

...or grab a meal inside, if it's raining, or if you're a vampire.

At night, the whole pub takes on a beautiful glow.

Obviously, you can still use the back patio, if you want to sit under the stars...

...but if you're chilly, there are plenty of tables inside for some warm conversation.

Upstairs, you can catch some live music...

...play some video games, or hang out at the bar.

If things get too loud, you can retire to the cozy upstairs patio, complete with outdoor couches and soft lighting.

If you're not into clubbing and you're looking for a fun, relaxed time with friends, the Riverview Public House is the place for you!
Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rosanna »

Entry #4
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rosanna »

Entry #5
Spoiler:
So, my entry is The Fisherman's Club. This club is actually the first community lot in my brand-new BACC, Strickland, where I intend to actually follow the rules, strictly. I have a spreadsheet, and everything. If you look closely, you'll see that the open/closed sign is wood carving of a picture of a fish.

They are starting out with archaic clothes and furnishings, and will build up to more modern things, as they build up the city. That is why the ticket machine is invisible, but they can "Gaze at the crystal ball" until they decide to buy a ticket. Please note: If you put the gazing ball next to the ticket machine, it will work fine, and the sims will look in the general direction of the machine. Works well enough for most pictures. If you put the gazing ball directly in the same spot as the ticket machine for perfect pictures, it WILL block access to the ticket machine.

Upstairs is a place for rest and quiet reflection. If the chess games get rowdy, it's not the management's fault.

The management does keep busy, grilling hot dogs and cleaning up after the guests. That is why all the plants are low-maintenance. But in between meals, you can find her at the fishing pond, inviting customers to join her.

Inside the clubhouse, there's a small water closet and a bath. Also, sims can enjoy a game of darts, or play the violin.

There is also a little conversation corner, although sims are free to sit there to read, as well. They can also try their hand at painting. Of course, someone has to paint the official flag of Strickland. The Illamanati are very firm on the rule that there must be at least one official flag on every lot in Strickland.

BTW, this is all Sims 2, for anyone who can't tell and wants to know. I got the CC from ModTheSims.com, of course, The Medieval Smithy Sims 2, and Plumb Bob Keep. Maybe. I lost track of which thing came from where, but those are where I got stuff, so whatever is there had to have come from those places. Don't ask me to package this lot, because I don't package lots with lots of CC.
Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rosanna »

Entry #6
Spoiler:
Club Cadenza

Return to “Let's Build it”