Let's Build It! Round 14

Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Let's Build It! Round 14

Post by Rosanna »

Hi everyone!

We have an ongoing Sims event for you! In this event we will ask you to create a room, a house, a landscape or a sim based on a particular theme. You'll submit photos of your new creation. Once the deadline has arrived, we will open a poll to public vote to decide on the winner(s). The winner(s) after every round will receive a random medal! The number of medals given out will be based on the number of entries. It will either be a top 1 or a top 3.

You do not have to participate every week. This is a play as you can event. You may use TS2, TS3 or TS4 for this event (and can even mix it up from week to week).

Round 14
A Backyard Pool - In celebration of summer (in the Northern hemisphere at least), and thanks to the suggestion from various members, this week's theme is to build a backyard pool area!

Timeline
Deadline: July 20th
Polls Open: July 21-24
Next Round Posted/Winner Announced: July 25
nox

Re: Let's Build It! Round 14

Post by nox »

My first entry in Let's Build It! :celebration:
Spoiler:

p.s. sorry the pictures are so small, it happened when I uploaded them to a website. I tried a different website but they didn't show up, so then I gave up :roll:
Last edited by nox on July 10th, 2015, 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

My first ever entry in this competition, and the first time ive ever built anything for a competition! Let me start by saying i am AWFUL at building things, so figured it'd be good to get better by entering this competition! I very rarely build things for myself... the Exchange/Gallery is my favourite place. :p Anyways, here we go...
Spoiler:
This pool area was designed around the theme for a small garden/pool area for a small, affordable cottage/home.

The garden features a large sized pool, surrounded by beautiful hedgerows and white lace fencing.

The garden features a small BBQ cooking area for your sims to enjoy their summer nights.

The garden also features unique decorative items, such as your favourite garden gnomes, and traditional old-school post lanterns.

Beautiful lace benches are placed next to relaxing palm tree's to ensure your sims can relax in style!

Beautiful greenery is also found in this pool area, with flowers of all colours!

And one final pic...

Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

I built a pool with a pastel colour scheme. :upsidedown:

[spoiler]Image

Image[/spoiler]
Lorinsv
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Lorinsv »

I got pool reflections back in my game just in time :plumbob2: My entry is based on my friend's aunt's pool in California.
Spoiler:

Image Image
ISTJ
Mauricette
Steam ID: coag27
Origin ID: DiamondCoyote

Post Counts

Post by Mauricette »

Albany and Goneril Capp were gracious enough to allow me to feature their backyard for this round of Let's Build It!
(As long as they got some face time.)
Spoiler:

Return to “Let's Build it”