Blue's Sim Stories (UPDATED 12/10/16)

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
bookloverblue
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Blue's Sim Stories (UPDATED 12/10/16)

Post by bookloverblue »

I'm a hobbyist writer, and whilst I've always used "The Sims" games to create fun, strange and silly stories for my own amusement, I have never taken advantage of the creative tools offered by the game itself and shared my stories - until recently.

I've set up a blog called "Blue's Sim Stories", and would appreciate some early feedback... as well as tips and advice! I also post updates on my simblr.

Please note that I describe the contents of my blog as "stories", not "legacies". Whilst I have massive respect for legacy players, that isn't my personal style of gaming. From a storytelling perspective, I personally find their rules a bit restrictive for my purpose - although I may be tempted to try one someday! At the moment, some of my tales may well be concluded after a single generation. I hope that my different approach to the game will not hinder your enjoyment of my work.

My longest work so far is Michael Lee Harker, Intergalactic Sim of Mystery - an ongoing story about a detective whose biggest mystery is that of his own origins. His tale is told from the very beginning of his life. (Contents include aliens, male (alien) pregnancy, and general sci-fi strangeness!) :alien:

UPDATE 12/10/16 - I decided to attempt a Legacy after all! "The Miskin Legacy - From Misery to Merit?" is now on the blog. My writing for this will have more of a laisser-faire approach.
Last edited by bookloverblue on October 12th, 2016, 1:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
singinghymns
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Blue's Sim Stories

Post by singinghymns »

Welcome bookloverblue!!! We have signatures that allow our members to promote their blogs and such! That would be an awesome way for you to let everyone know to check it out!
bookloverblue
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by bookloverblue »

Many thanks! I've managed to get everything figured out now!
singinghymns
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by singinghymns »

Your siggy looks magnificent! Make yourself at home and have a look see around the forum! We have a ton of events to choose from, and many places to get comfortable! Don't forget to check out the newsletter and all of the official events!

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”