The Red Data Legacy (an alphabet legacy) Aug. 11

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
TheAmazingRey
United States of America

The Red Data Legacy (an alphabet legacy) Aug. 11

Post by TheAmazingRey »

Hi! I decided that I actually wanted to play the sims game I got two years ago, and what better way to get into the swing of a game than with a legacy? So... um... yup! I'm also doing the Mendeleev ISBI right now but... due to... not... being a girl anymore... I don't really feel comfortable posting under my old username (and I forgot my password for the millionth time :shhh:) so that's why I switched names on here and on Wordpress.

-Rey

Founding Generation
An Abnormal Beginning
Settling In
Monsters and Mischief
And I'm Cheating
Another Abode
The New Neighborhood
Done With Diapers
Three Cake Birthday
Jack's Dilemma :popeye:
Last edited by TheAmazingRey on August 11th, 2016, 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Red Data Legacy (an alphabet legacy) Jul. 15

Post by Taube »

Very cute! I hope you enjoy the Sims 4. This was a fun start. :)
Spoiler:
The restaurant name thing is definitely a glitch (they're named correctly in my game) but handled in a very amusing manner by you. Those single townies with kids can be pretty sneaky. Manage Worlds is your friend if you don't want that happening again, but on the plus side, instant family! Yay? I like your founder and your humor was cute. Great job!
Ellenyarai

Post Counts

Post by Ellenyarai »

Alphabet legacies are the BEST way to explore a game! They take forever, but over time you get to see how different expansions look as they come out etc..
Spoiler:
It's really funny how your founder and my founder both married women with kids! But you handled it well and I can't wait to see the beebeez those two make! Btw is there a naming theme?
TheAmazingRey
United States of America

Post by TheAmazingRey »

Our naming theme is endangered species. ^_^
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Red Data Legacy (an alphabet legacy) Aug. 11

Post by Taube »

Wow! There was a lot to get caught up on. :) Random thoughts:
Spoiler:
I loved you writing the awkward family blending. It was funny and sweet at the same time. The reaction to being woken up to spray the monster was hilarious. The 3 a.m. wedding was even better. I think "party right now" is some kind of common Sims 4 rite of passage. Oh my gosh, Kiki being taken away! I've gotten the warning but never had one taken away. Apparently they can be quite hungry without being sad? I try to feed mine on a schedule because of that, especially if sims go out on the town, because it seems like they don't feed them at daycare. Anyway, on the topic of the kids, I love your naming theme. Kiki and Max Villareal were funny. Poor Kiki. "Petting the toilet seat" made me let out a loud laugh that alarmed my dog. The kids really aged up nicely. This will be a difficult heir poll. Nice chapters!

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”