The Zodiac Legacy 6/3/16

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
thepinkllama

The Zodiac Legacy 6/3/16

Post by thepinkllama »

"The destiny of the Zodiac legacy has been written in the stars, except for the glitches, those came in with Ed."

The Zodiac Legacy has a fairly simple premise. It veers off the traditional 10 generation legacy and instead has 12 generations, one for each of the signs of the Zodiac. I play according to regular legacy rules but some are only loosely enforced and I am too lazy enlightened to keep track of points. Heirs will be chosen by traits (randomized through the trait generator) that match most closely with the Zodiac sign of the generation. The founder is an ambitious, self-assured, family oriented, and domestic sim with the ambition to have a successful lineage. Capricorn is first, and since they’re known to be the most determined of the zodiac, I thought Amelia would be a great fit. They are ambitious, conservative, determined, practical and helpful.

I hope you enjoy reading the legacy as much as I've enjoyed writing it so far. Chapter 2 should be up soon.

Generation 1
Chapter 1
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Re: The Zodiac Legacy 6/3/16

Post by Abby »

Great start! Your founder Amelia is really pretty. :) Cant wait to read more!

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”