The Wonder Child Challenge by Snowflakefoot !COMPLETED!

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
snowflakefoot

The Wonder Child Challenge by Snowflakefoot !COMPLETED!

Post by snowflakefoot »

In preparation for The Apocalypse Challenge I've attempted to raise a perfect little sim to become founder. Here is how it went.

Chapter 1 - http://imgur.com/a/VjePu
Chapter 2 - http://imgur.com/a/BGDuF
Chapter 3 -http://imgur.com/a/0kgI2

Completed! I power played this challenge over one weekend and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I'm not sure if my score is any good or not though.

If you have played it how many points did you earn?
Last edited by snowflakefoot on February 1st, 2015, 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Wonder Child Challenge by Snowflakefoot

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
Fun short challenge :D. Austin is quite cute. I feel bad that the lost both of his parents so young. I can't to see him in the Apocalypse.
snowflakefoot

Re: The Wonder Child Challenge by Snowflakefoot

Post by snowflakefoot »

Pony wrote:
Spoiler:
Fun short challenge :D. Austin is quite cute. I feel bad that the lost both of his parents so young. I can't to see him in the Apocalypse.
I can't wait to play it. I think I'll need some time to digest the rules though.
TeeVee
Great Britain

Post Counts

Re: The Wonder Child Challenge by Snowflakefoot !COMPLETED!

Post by TeeVee »

Spoiler:
Wonder Child challenges are insanely hard! I think Pinstar's official score was 400+ but considering you were doing it with no parents to milk aspiration points from for things like sleep replacement potions, I think you did really well!
I'm currently doing my second attempt at it - first documented attempt - and will be posting a chapter here in the next couple days (I hope, I'm super busy at the moment :( ). I didn't keep track of what my scores would have been for my first attempt because I accidentally used the plumbob lamps to get the kid in the right mood - which I later realised was a big no no, so I had to disqualify myself.
Great attempt! The apocalypse challenge looks fun, I actually attempted it with an ordinary sim and... well, they died :P Wonder Child's are a must!
_|Heather|_
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

I haven't gotten to your apocalypse challenge yet, which I see you've started, but I read these chapters and enjoyed them a lot!
Spoiler:
Poor Austin with his parents dying! I'm playing one too (although a lot slower than you!) and I had the parents reproduce early to avoid that, though their career progress has suffered for it. There's so many trade offs and strategies to consider in these challenges! :D Great job with Austin! I'll be looking forward to seeing him in the apocalypse when I have some more reading time! Good luck!
Laura

Post Counts

Post by Laura »

Looks like I have an apocalypse challenge to start reading!
Spoiler:
I just finished the Wonder Child Challenge myself and it is so hard once the parent's go! Childhood was so easy--but being a teenager and trying to run the whole house while building skills and trying to get an A in school--eek!
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I loved your narration--I will be looking for more of your stories :)

A Gray Legacy - A Sims 3 LTW Legacy (COMPLETE) // Population 2 - A Sims 3 Zombie Aftermath Challenge (Stage 1)

A Very Evil Alphabetcy - A Sims 4 Alphabet Legacy (Gen I - Graveyard) // The Wonder Child Project - A Sims 4 Challenge (COMPLETE)

Return to “Sims 4 Completed Stories”