The Shepherd OWBC 0.4

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Ddeathflower

Seasonal Events

The Shepherd OWBC 0.4

Post by Ddeathflower »

Since I wanted to get the most of the Sims 4 I decided to do the challenge i've always wanted to complete, the Officially Wacky Boolprop Challenge!

{GENERATION 0}
The intro: 0.1
Chapter 0.2
Chapter 0.3
Chapter 0.4 :lightning:

I will finish this thing! Eventually.. :fish:
Last edited by Ddeathflower on September 19th, 2014, 2:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.
DionysusDreams

Re: The Shepherd OWBC 0.1

Post by DionysusDreams »

This seems like quite a difficult challenge to take on! Looking forward to reading about it, I think it'll be lots of fun, haha. Also, your founder is lovely!
Ddeathflower

Seasonal Events

Re: The Shepherd OWBC 0.2

Post by Ddeathflower »

Chapter 0.2 is up! :D :lightning:
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Shepherd OWBC 0.2

Post by Teresa »

Great start. I think the game is quite pretty, and the sims are definitely my favorite of the four different versions.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Ddeathflower

Seasonal Events

Re: The Shepherd OWBC 0.3

Post by Ddeathflower »

Chapter 0.3 is up! :D
DionysusDreams

Post by DionysusDreams »

Lovely screenshots, they're so bright and colourful!
Spoiler:
Is that a base-game T-shirt (the flower skull one) or is it CC? I haven't seen it before and I really like it.
Wow, the painting Dorothy made is so nice! None of my sims have been painting yet but I really need to get some of them started on it soon. The buy mode paintings are pretty lackluster and I think the painting skill has some pretty nice ones.
Oh my god, the paint brush sticking out of her hand, hahaha.
I'm not doing the OWBC (though I plan to at some point) but I have to get some flamingos in my legacy household's garden!
Ddeathflower

Seasonal Events

Post by Ddeathflower »

DionysusDreams: Thank you! I just slap a psd on it but the game is really beautiful! :whome:
Spoiler:
That shirt does in fact come with the game even though it's super pretty! I thought the painting suited the challenge quite well so I kept it and it is one of Dorothy's best paintings so far. :heart: That paint brush glitch was highly amusing ( and painful for Noel :rotfl:) while it lasted! It was gone when I re-loaded the game though. I love the flamingoes~ I can't wait to have a whole army of them at one point! (if Dorothy or has future heir twins/triplets then will literally have a flamingo army lead by a gnome general. :party:
Ddeathflower

Seasonal Events

Re: The Shepherd OWBC 0.4

Post by Ddeathflower »

A bite size chapter to round off Generation 0! :lightning:
DionysusDreams

Post by DionysusDreams »

What a cute little update!
Spoiler:
Oh my gosh, Dorothy was huge in that pregnancy, I'm surprised it wasn't twins!
I really love that last screenshot, it's so pretty and the sim looks really nice too. That hairstyle really suits her look.
Do you makeover all the townies if you see them looking awkward? Or do you just leave them unless they move-in to one of your households?
Ddeathflower

Seasonal Events

Post by Ddeathflower »

DionysusDreams:
Spoiler:
It's all that grilled cheese! I built a gym room in their house though so that should help keep the cheese weight off of future Shepherds! :grilledcheese:
She is super pretty! *-* I shall have to marry her in somehowww~ :twisted:
I don't in TS4 as much as in TS3, ts3 was horrendous for fugly outfits but it took soooo long to make them over. :cryingeyes:
Ddeathflower

Seasonal Events

Post by Ddeathflower »

Sadly my game is crashing for an unknown reason so I can't continue this challenge for a while until I fix it. :no: Luckily I have TS2 to fall back on and the lovely challenge rules section to occupy my attention. :heart:

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Graveyard”