Whims Well

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
jcampbell
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Whims Well

Post by jcampbell »

This is Megan Pitts

Aspiration - Public Enemy

Traits - Insane, Bookworm, Loves the Outdoors

Her traits and appearance were all randomized. I randomized her appearance by using three clicks. Surprisingly she is not bad looking, haha.

This is a little challenge I have created for myself called Whims Well.

I am basically playing by only directing her to complete her whims and clicking on any of her needs so she will self correct the need.
I bought her a wishing well by giving her just enough money after moving in the starter home and placed it in the backyard.

Since sims don’t tend to have whims to get a job I directed her to get one because it is needed to complete her aspiration.

When you have a wishing well sims will get whims to make a wish. They don’t seem to specify what they want to wish for though so I am using a random number picker and clicking three times.
There are 7 options since she has a job but there are only 6 when the sim is unemployed. I haven’t really thought about what type of rule to have for making an offering to the well yet.

That is pretty much the gist of what I am currently doing in game. This is just a fun little thing I thought to try while I am waiting for pets to come out.
Who knows, maybe one day I will think it out better and create a challenge of my own for others to try.
jcampbell
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Whims Well

Post by jcampbell »

This is something I have been sharing on Tumblr and I thought you all might want to check it out.
There will be 4 post per day and they are just short little blips about what she has been up to and
wishing for.

Post 1

Post 2

Post 3

Post 4
jcampbell
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Whims Well