Surviving the Vampiric Apocalypse

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Hugotarian

Surviving the Vampiric Apocalypse

Post by Hugotarian »

Well, my friends, I have decided to do something utterly insane.
That's right––It's the APOCALYPSE FOR THE SIMS 4!

Featuring a formerly wealthy, pompous young man with no applicable life skills, Nathaniel Survivington.

And a vampy mob, called Vampires for Cupcakes (Vlady here was thinking about cupcakes the first time he showed up, so why not?), stalking the streets and attempting to take advantage of the post-apocalyptic world and make it their own.

In a dingy, hazardous house to protect him from the VFC and apocalyptic radiation, how will Mr. Survivington, well, survive?

But wait––before we get ahead of ourselves, we have to set/create some guidelines to make life hard on both Mr. Survivington and me (BUT MOSTLY ME, DEAR LORD).

-I'm doing this legacy style, which is why you see the knight down there. He protects the Survivingtons from the scary things outside, or something like that.
-I just went ahead and chose the biggest lot in Newcrest.
-View here for what my challenge is based off of, although I've altered things to allow for new jobs and expansions: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discuss ... adaptation
-View here for the Google Doc spreadsheet I have created to more easily understand and keep track of the restrictions, as well as to add my own ideas. PLEASE let me know if you have any suggestions, as this challenge really hasn't been done much for TS4 and I could use all the help I could get!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Thanks for your interest, and I'll see you back soon with our first official update! :)) :wave:
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Surviving the Vampiric Apocalypse

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Nice teaser. Where's the story? I want to read the story!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”