The McGillis Family Decade Challenge! (Update 3/14/16)

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
MissKittyNash

The McGillis Family Decade Challenge! (Update 3/14/16)

Post by MissKittyNash »

Hey fellow simmers! I freaking love the Sims, and you know what else I freaking love? ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE FASHION/DECOR! So what else shall I do besides play The Sims 4 Decades Challenge, brought to us by fellow Simmer, Zombie Cleo!

The Official Rules are located here, but I might alter them slightly. Her Let's Play of the challenge is located here! I've watched her play it like 4 times, because I love the challenge and I love her too! She didn't finish it, sadly, but it's still an awesome challenge!

So, since it's so rad, I decided to take it on for myself! I'm too awkward to do a Let's Play, but I used to do a lot of Legacies on the ol' Sims 2 site... I miss that place :cry:

Let me know what you guys think, give me some pointers, I miss writing, and I miss the Sims community a bunch!

It's has a slight plot, but really I just wanted to keep it interesting for you guys, and for myself, because I tend to get bored! I SWEAR I'LL COMMIT THIS TIME!!!

1890s:
Part 1
Part 2

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”