Megacerity Reloaded: Round 1-Bomer House- DELETE

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
simfulicious
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Origin ID: petunia302007

Post Counts

Megacerity Reloaded: Round 1-Bomer House- DELETE

Post by simfulicious »

Megacerity - What Exactly Is It?
Spoiler:
So a few weeks ago I actually took the time to look at the Achievements found under the Options tab of the game. And that is when I struck with an insane idea. There are a few achievements in there that are quite long, and how cool would it be to put them all together and create a HUGE story?! Now, knowing me, I am definitely biting off more than I can chew, but maybe it will bring enough diversity to keep me interested. So here’s the plan:
1.Achievement 1: Play 10 families for 10 generations – There are 8 families between Willow Creek and Oasis Springs at the start of any game file. One family will be created by moving a couple sims to create a 9th household.
2.Achievement 2: Play one family for 26 generations- You have to start any game file with at least one CAS family. I will use this family as the Alphabetacy family and follow the legacy rules.
3.Achievement 3: Play one family for 100 generations – Since the achievement 2 family will already be 1/4 of way done…I will continue on and use them.

Since all of this will be under one save file, I will be playing each household for one sim week, with aging turned off for all families except the current household. Other things I am going to try, but not necessarily stick to:
•I do not want to change any of the attributes already given to each of these sims (aspirations, careers, etc) until I complete them. I haven’t accomplished much in this game yet, due to my Sims Attention Deficit Disorder.
•I will not use cheats of any kind.
•I want to try and maintain each of the Sims’ characters…however, I don’t think I’m much of a writer, so who knows how successful I will be at this.
•Number 1 goal: HAVE FUN!
Round 1
BFF Household
Zest Household

Reloaded (10 CAS founders)

The Bomer Household
Last edited by simfulicious on September 4th, 2016, 1:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
simfulicious
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Re: Megacerity: Round 1-Zest Household

Post by simfulicious »

The next family is posted! Zest Household
JennMarie

Re: Megacerity: Round 1-Zest Household 4/2/15

Post by JennMarie »

This is great! I love the idea. I cant wait to see what all the other families are up too!
simfulicious
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by simfulicious »

JennMarie wrote:This is great! I love the idea. I cant wait to see what all the other families are up too!
Thanks, JennMarie! I'm on the Landgraabs right now, and am struggling to play them...I've never played one mischief sim, let alone two. But this is why I'm doing this challenge, to play the various aspects of the game.
Mauricette
Steam ID: coag27
Origin ID: DiamondCoyote

Post Counts

Post by Mauricette »

Best of luck! That sounds wicked hard.
JennMarie

Post by JennMarie »

I havent played a mischief sim yet either it is so out of my playing style that i imagine that it would be super hard. Good Luck! I really might try this once i get used to the game. You have inspired me!
simfulicious
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by simfulicious »

Well, I've decided that I want to make it a little harder for myself. My laptop was running wonkie so I deleted all my save files, etc. I have now decided that I want to use 10 families of my own, so I'm going to make 10 legacy founders and do their stories. The first generation founders will not be able to marry each other, however, they will be allowed to marry townie sims...as long as they reduce whatever money comes their way. So I am pretty much following the legacy rules to a T...other than I will be playing more than one file in the hood...and most families will not have a 50x50 lot. I will be putting the 26/100 generation family on a 50x50 lot for sure.
simfulicious
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Re: Megacerity Reloaded: Round 1-Bomer House

Post by simfulicious »

A new household is up: Bomer Household

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”