The Apocalypse Challenge by snowflakefoot

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
snowflakefoot

The Apocalypse Challenge by snowflakefoot

Post by snowflakefoot »

My attempt at the Sims 4 Apocalypse Challenge.

I'm learning as I go so I've no doubt there will be some broken rules and mishaps along the way.

Chapter 1 - http://imgur.com/a/lrboX
Chapter 2 - http://imgur.com/a/jY4vN
Last edited by snowflakefoot on February 22nd, 2015, 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
simfulicious
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Origin ID: petunia302007

Post Counts

Re: The Apocalypse Challenge by snowflakefoot

Post by simfulicious »

I think it's okay to use the phone for your daily task, since it's ok to use the computer for it. But I would think that's all you can use it for once you get a job. Great start!
snowflakefoot

Post by snowflakefoot »

simfulicious wrote:I think it's okay to use the phone for your daily task, since it's ok to use the computer for it. But I would think that's all you can use it for once you get a job. Great start!
I'm not so sure - someone mentioned it in the comments of the rules and Pinstar never said it could be used.

I guess I just have to play out what order the careers should be lifted more carefully.
simfulicious
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Origin ID: petunia302007

Post Counts

Post by simfulicious »

You know, I think you are right...I made that comment before starting myself...and seeing the comments at the bottom of his thread. I have started his challenge about 10 times, and usually it's because of a snag in what I decided to do first. Right now, my founder is doing the author branch and her hubby is doing management. His first career was crime boss, but he went to work late one day...hence my choice to put him in management, lol.
snowflakefoot

Post by snowflakefoot »

simfulicious wrote:You know, I think you are right...I made that comment before starting myself...and seeing the comments at the bottom of his thread. I have started his challenge about 10 times, and usually it's because of a snag in what I decided to do first. Right now, my founder is doing the author branch and her hubby is doing management. His first career was crime boss, but he went to work late one day...hence my choice to put him in management, lol.
Yeah I am really tempted to restart. I think I'll consider this my practice run. I'm going to stick with it until I really mess up.

I've not been late yet but got pretty close a couple of times. So stressful.
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

Just read the first chapter, loved it. Im thinking of starting an apocalypse once ive finished my legacy so was really interesting to read one.
It looks like its going to be real hard, but you seem to be doing really good at it!
JennMarie

Post by JennMarie »

This is great! I really hope you continue. It seems wicked hard but it will totally be worth it in the end!

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”