The Nix Round Robin ISBI

Forum rules
When your story is completed, please report it and ask for it to be moved to the Completed section.
Medals will be awarded to completed stories once they are reported as such.

The Nix Round Robin ISBI

Postby apocalypticautumn » October 8th, 2015, 8:12 pm

Welcome to mass idiocy~ :party2:
Autumn: 1st Gen
Sam: 2nd Gen
Taube: 3rd Gen
Emmalouise: 4th Gen
nicholaplaysthesims: 5th Gen

Chapter 1 :lightning:
Last edited by apocalypticautumn on October 8th, 2015, 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✰I'm Autumn, a Lv21 Magikarp✰
3DS Friend Code: 2681 1737 7097

Apocalyptic Sims :plumbob:
apocalypticautumn
Lady Grilleth of Cheese

Medals: 3
2014 Screenshot Event (1) Happy Birthday (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1)

Re: The Nix Round Robin ISBI

Postby Taube » October 8th, 2015, 10:24 pm

You did great with some tough disruptions! And besides, it's an ISBI, so chaos is kind of the name of the game, right? :haha:
Spoiler:
The same-sex mod surprise made me laugh, though it must have made you want to pull your hair out. At least they're Eliana's biological children, even if she didn't birth them. I think Santino is cute, so I'm excited to see how the genetics shake out. Great start and way to persevere!
Taube

Medals: 6
Golden Plumbob (1) Sims 2 Legacy (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Happy Birthday (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1)

Re: The Nix Round Robin ISBI

Postby Mauricette » February 2nd, 2016, 5:23 pm

Oh my gosh!
Spoiler:
I understand that would totally suck accidentally having three infants to take care of all at the same go, but I'm pretty darn jealous. none of my sims4 sims have had kids yet. (because i keep deleting them becuase finding a spouse is sooo hard for girls! at least in my case.)

Also I am so sorry to hear about the car wreck. My very best wishes that you and yours are safe and on the mend.
Mauricette
Moose! Moose! I'm a Goose!
House of Motherlode

Medals: 17
Golden Plumbob (1) Sims 2 Legacy (1) Boolprop Wacky Challenge (1) Apocalypse Challenge (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Thanksgiving Turkey (1) 2015 Christmas Gift Exchange (1) 2016 Valentine Events (1)
2016 Easter Events (1) 2015 Birthday Balloon (1) Happy Birthday (1) The Legend of (1) Drinks on the House (1) Singing in the Rain (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) USA - Alaska (1)

Return to ISBI Challenges