The Miller-Yang Legacy

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
SammySama7
Syria

Post Counts

Re: The Miller-Yang Legacy

Post by SammySama7 »

chapter 7 is up!
SammySama7
Syria

Post Counts

Post by SammySama7 »

SammySama7
Syria

Post Counts

Post by SammySama7 »

somebodysangel
Steam ID: somebodysangel
Origin ID: somebodysangel
Australia

Post Counts

Post by somebodysangel »

Shayna! LMAO, I just realised that Shayna and Raina rhyme. Oh, my brain at the end of the work day, so fried.
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ABCs of Genetics ~ Minos Apocalypse ~ Young BISBI
COMPLETED: Maloney WYDC, Nav-igating the Hive, Winchester Baby Boom, Nikki Immortal Teen, Last Man Standing, Rourke EPIC, Jasper Sweet Lips[/color]
SammySama7
Syria

Post Counts

Post by SammySama7 »

somebodysangel wrote:Shayna! LMAO, I just realised that Shayna and Raina rhyme. Oh, my brain at the end of the work day, so fried.
Lmao, the dice wanted them to rhyme. I always randomize the names and I was surprised when it came up with two rhyming names in a row.
jessika

Post by jessika »

Spoiler:
I love that you merged the Bagrov's into the Miller-Yang's! The kids are all adorable. Joshua definitely has Bagrov in him. He's handsome, though! I never understood fires in TS4, any time I've had one the firefighters never showed up either. Are there even firefighters in TS4?? I don't think I've ever seen any.
agasdgsdg Kaelyn is sooooo pretty. Too bad she can't be married in!
I like how when they have hottub woohoo, the hearts are made in steam, or water? Whichever it is, that's so cool. I've never seen that before.
Shayna is soooo gorgeous! I'm jealous that your sims turn out so awesome looking. Mine usually are either 'meh' or 'eww'.
I'm gonna have to vote for Shayna, since she is so pretty. Plus, I love nerds!
Can't wait to see who wins the heir poll.
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Post by Lynnwood »

Currently reading this legacy, I'm loving it so far! OMG Karson . . . about to start reading Deonte and Callan's reign. In the meantime if you'd like some spares to download for future generations, you're more than welcome to pull from my Giekes. The spares from gens 1-4 are all up on the gallery under my origin ID - Lynnwood84. *runs off to finish reading*
SammySama7
Syria

Post Counts

Post by SammySama7 »

Lynnwood wrote:Currently reading this legacy, I'm loving it so far! OMG Karson . . . about to start reading Deonte and Callan's reign. In the meantime if you'd like some spares to download for future generations, you're more than welcome to pull from my Giekes. The spares from gens 1-4 are all up on the gallery under my origin ID - Lynnwood84. *runs off to finish reading*
Ahh thank you! I'm in desperate need of spares! haha
jessika

Post by jessika »

Spoiler:
Yay! I'm so happy Shayna won the heir poll. I'm even more excited that Lumen is going to be her wifey! I love them both!!

Ughh, I hate when sims pass. It seems like if one of them goes, both of them go in your legacies! It's a bummer :( I really liked Callen and Vera. Atleast they won't be missing each other.

Lol, the fires were funny. I think that you can buy some fire extinguisher thingie to put out the fires, but I'm not sure. I thought I saw it somewhere.

I haven't experienced aliens yet in TS4, so I was excited to see that Callen got ubducted! I didn't know that aliens sparkle when they have their disguises on.. I'm going to have to keep a lookout for that the next time I play I guess.

Even though the house is pretty empty now, it should be okay! I mean, now Lumen and Shayna can fill it up with beautiful red-haired kidlets, right? :]

As always, can't wait for another update! I really love reading your legacies!

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”